We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Outlast?

Options
Monkey_97
Monkey_97 Member Posts: 1

Wouldn't it be neat if they added that giant guy from Outlast as a killer in dbd? I thought it would be cool.

Outlast? 28 votes

Yes
50%
Mister_xDJetTheWaffleCatVirus285Hoodiedrch614XxkuroxshiroxXhumanbeing1704kylerabdcgamer10Radan42Monkey_97ApolloOlizo81SimonScovilleBigBayBubba 14 votes
No
50%
BossAltimaSR9619ChihuahuasaurusFrenziedRoachXpikselbrokedownpalaceElklunaticlifterGrootDudexEaWalker_of_the_fog_96AhoyWolfCarlosyluTodgeweiht 14 votes

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options
    Yes

yes then ripping the heads off would be the mori

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    No

I like Outlast, but i predict that whatever Power he'd get, it wouldn't fit him.

Cause he's just that: A giant guy.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,281
    Options

Honestly, this giant guy was one of the most boring things in Outlast. He was terrifying at the start, but bringing him over and over again took the charme. Trager (the "Doctor") would be better, but we already have a mad Doctor.

I kinda liked the antagonist from Whistleblower (not the Cannibal), the guy who followed you calmly and wanted to make you his wife. But I doubt that he can get one meaningful power or fit in this game at all.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Yes

Trager would be better than chris

• UberMorpth
    UberMorpth Member Posts: 97
    Options

From footage I seen of the game (Haven't played it at all) he seem just like generic big scary monster dude, even then his power would also probably be generic so probably not.

• sensualsatan
    sensualsatan Member Posts: 92
    Options

Fun fact: The devs used to have a killer idea called the Smasher who could break through structures using his power. Unfortunately, they found that this would break the game's balance and the idea was scrapped.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    No

I love outlast but ...no🎃