They need to make it so that killer can’t back out of a lobby

Options
mendo222
mendo222 Member Posts: 24
Whenever I join a lobby not even 10 seconds later the killers leave and it’s annoying because I have to wait at least 20 mins before I can get in a game 

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    mendo222 said:
    Whenever I join a lobby not even 10 seconds later the killers leave and it’s annoying because I have to wait at least 20 mins before I can get in a game 
    Would you prefer if the killer leaves right at the start of the match?
  • pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697
    Options

@mendo222 said:

thank god for that.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    mendo222 said:
    nah
  • Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370
    Options

@mendo222 said:

Ok. As long as once you hit ready survs are not able to last second switch and screw over killers. As long as we get served true solo's and not a swf 4 man wrecking crew who use coms and coordinate everything in game via voice coms. Sure.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited July 2018
    Options

Until there is balance in place people will continue to dodge nothing will change

Or you forced all Killers to play vs SWF which in turns will eventually balance SWF cuz every Killer will riot

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Imagine being forced to play every match against a god Nurse with mori. Sounds fun huh? As much fun as not being able to dodge a SWF deathsquad.