We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Endgame / Hatch question

Options
TeambossFloze
TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

When in the Endgame Collapse - how often would you say as a survivor you escaped via the hatch?

Endgame / Hatch question 16 votes

Never
6%
rha 1 vote
Not very often
43%
FibijeanTeambossFlozeSebaOutbreakGreentheNinjaSinisterDogtinytoxincralo 7 votes
Sometimes, occasionally, maybe if I get lucky..
31%
ElkDelsKibaraPennosukefly_172DarootLeafstorm 5 votes
Often
18%
BossSblitcherCarlosylu 3 votes
All the time
0%

Comments

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options
    Sometimes, occasionally, maybe if I get lucky..

It's a coinflip, I either find the hatch spawn a couple of meters away from me or the hatch immediately closes the moment it opens.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options
    Not very often

@DelsKibara I find this the same, just noticed a few posts coming up for Hatch rebalancing, but I don't personally think its needed. I find I rarely escape via the Hatch tbh

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options
    Not very often

The only times I really manage to get hatch are when everyone else has died, so it's very rarely during the endgame collapse (since endgame collapse only happens when hatch is closed or when an exit gate is opened). Even then, I only manage to find it before the killer does maybe 20% of the time.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Not very often

Only occasions I can remember taking the hatch during the EGC is when the rest of the team already escaped through the doors and the killer tries to guard both of them, so instead of that I look for the hatch and try to make a sneaky escape. Sometimes because I'm wounded and I don't have the means (or the time) to heal or because the killer has NOED and I have no idea where the Hex could be. Otherwise, if there's no major risks involved (1 hit powers, mori, NOED, me being wounded, etc.) I just go for the door. Unless I know where the hatch is.

All of this considering something prevented me from just going to the doors after the 5 gens in the first place.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    Often

I like this Left Behind, no way am i gonna be affected by my team's mistakes.

I won't say all the time though, sometimes you could see its Aura immediately, but the Killer just happens to be there or know where it is already.