We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Which Dev would you like to see as a surv in DBD?

Options
Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576

If we could have the devs design a new surv, but they are designed on one of the team, because lets face it having a dev in DBD is long over due and needed! which out of these two would you like to see in the fog?

Which Dev would you like to see as a surv in DBD? 28 votes

Mathieu Cote
78%
BossArk_the_BonsaiTohmoPeasantAcesthetiicarslaNInnCognitoAxX7891JawsIsTheNextKillerxEaBenZ0Jay_WolfbowKillermainBTWm8MedicSpirit7musstang62MysticAdvisorErshAhoyWolfCarlosylujasonq500 22 votes
Not_Queen
21%
StevoEmotionalDaisyDolphin9192GrootDudeDarkskiesohheyitsbobcat 6 votes

Comments

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options
    Mathieu Cote

HotS got one of its community announcers as an Announcer in the game so I would totally dig it if we got one of ours as surv. Mathieu is pretty much the voice of the dev team when providing news so he's the one I'd be most excited to see in the Fog.

I can already people who play him getting tunneled into the ground every time he makes a mistake though.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349
    Options
    Mathieu Cote

Can killers please stop tunneling the Mathieus!

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

But, but Not_Queen in this...this onesie!

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Not_Queen

not_Queen :D

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options

The devs should just make themselves as survivors for themselves. It would be funny to run into an actual dev.