Options
2»

Comments

• PeterHausenAoi
    PeterHausenAoi Member Posts: 3
    Options

Take the time.

Make it shiny.

But I'm genuinely interested in those "unforeseen circumstances".

Did an intern drop the master branch or what ? :)

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options

Or the "Oh hey you can't hear the gen on the other side of this wall, and someone can walk RIGHT BEHIND YOU and unhook and you can't hear it." bug.

I think I remember one streamer lightly looking around a corner and you could hear the survivor on the group cause her mouth was visible... one inch back and you can't hear ANYTHING.

I don't want ANY of that in the game. That would break it in HALF.

• UlvenDagoth
    edited October 2019
    Options

Well if you go, bye and I hope you find a game that makes you happy.

I do wonder if Stranger Things was pushing the patch out, or they were scared cause if they delayed it ALL OF YOU WOULD DO THIS EXACT THING THAT YOU ARE DOING!

It's a whole new engine update. Do you want the sound broken like in PTB? Do you want things to be even more buggy and tattered? I think it's funny so many people say they should take time off of DLCs and fix bugs but the second they do, this kinda thing happens.

All of you here, I understand you are upset, and i'm not saying that you can't be upset. But don't be rude with it. There are reasons for what they are doing, and we need to trust them.

Post edited by UlvenDagoth on
  • Sinful_Dreams
    Sinful_Dreams Member Posts: 53
    Options

Quick question for you. Can you explain where you thought I was being rude?

• UlvenDagoth
    Options

Oh sorry, I should have made that more clear. That last part with the "I'm not saying you can't be upset, just don't be rude." was more of a general statement for the forum. I thought about it after I posted it, and will update it now to avoid the confusion. You, yourself, were being mostly level-headed.

• bubbascal
    bubbascal Member Posts: 316
    Options

@UlvenDagoth How are you jailed?

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options

@twistedmonkey

While I kinda agree with some of your points, I also disagree with some.

I should make clear that I do not think we should expect a double bloodhunt or deserve one, if it happens sure I will not say no to that. However you seem to kinda get confused on some things.

This has nothing to do with family, you will always be more understanding towards your family and the people you love. We are customers, we are not friends or anything else.

A gift is a great thing and all but when you make the promise kind like this "in 2 weeks on tuesday you will get y from me".. "wow dude, that is so generous and cool of you thanks alot man!". But in 2 weeks I have to ask "so uhm yeah about y, what happened?".

Sometimes it is better to not say that you gift something and just gift it when it is ready because otherwise it makes you look bad.

Also I find it very odd that they push out the halloween outfits, that you can buy already. The clown one is broken as he doesn't have a weapon or just can be seen when you have an attack animation. I thought when they released the feng and doctor outfit afterwards they sure will fix that one but they didn't. Stuff like that is a no go when you ask 10€ for an outfit.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

While true I was just using family to symbolise a gift.

Now not all gifts are secret and your birthday from your other half is a gift most expect if it's been the norm. My point was company or not that no one has a right to demand anything other than a working base game and the dlc they purchased.

Now there have and always will be bugs and as I said before that is true of any online game that it ever changing. How bad the bugs are in games is a deciding factor if we enjoy playing them. For the most part the bugs are niggles and the main issue is the vast majority only affect some players which is what makes a lot of game bugs a long process than most think to fix.

I agree the clown should be fixed asap as it's a chargable skin but I also beleive right now I would guess the resources are being used elsewhere as all the upcoming cosmetics for the rift have to be working or the patch could take even longer to release.

• UlvenDagoth
    Options