We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Do you use Haemmorhage add ons?

Options
anarchy753
anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,211

Just a quick poll to see if anybody uses any of the countless add ons that cause the haemmorhage status.

NOT including ones which give haemmorhage alongside other debuffs like mangled, just pure haemmorhage only.

Do you use Haemmorhage add ons? 9 votes

Yes, they're useful to me.
0%
No, I don't find them useful at all.
100%
GibberishSpacingLlamasanarchy753AzurlynxKillermainBTWm8AhoyWolfanonymous31337TunnelVisionKa1ro 9 votes
Yes, I hate myself and enjoy punishment.
0%

Comments

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Where is the "Yes i use them from time to time just for fun" Option?

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

These addons are useless imo. (I can only see it being decent when combined with blood highlighting perk/addon)

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

It just isn't a useful status effect because it's one on a timer and two can only be activated when injured and three the status effect itself basically just makes you bleed more which is very hard to get a use out of because you can easily see blood without this status effect already.