We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What Killer do think is the weakest?

Options
Bigbootiejudy666
Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407

What Killer do think is the weakest? 121 votes

Trapper
7%
AdelooDaddyTrappersGirlanarchy753Blazelski[Deleted User]BruhMomentpichumudkipJohnNorwich19623C_895895 9 votes
Hillbilly
0%
Wraith
12%
AjritokaCoodanHailohKathecruAvilgusCarlosyluAluxNeonZoldyarhinoutoumeiKa1roNekooNoOneEscapesNancyThomasPumpkinixsatanwuvsyouAiadon 15 votes
Myers
0%
Impala 1 vote
Nurse
0%
surtrav3 1 vote
Hag
0%
Plague
3%
LarczMiss_BritanniaAndreyu44apepsibottle 4 votes
Leatherface
28%
WeederickArk_the_BonsaiGibberishOnryosTapeRentalsicemancatMister_xDTohmozacmangamingLevelSwordWINTERSSlaughterhouse3AcesthetiicJacoby2041HoodiedDelsKibaraKralleTheEdgeGamerDreskiQwrtyMan213Liannet 35 votes
Doctor
12%
MrDardonRieTAGlunaticlifterKrilkalMedicSpirit7Namelesscarters_sparkZackAndCodySamuraiDragon27DarootLeafstormManquiwitoHerman_CMHRezblazeCloserhenry 15 votes
other(comment down below)
33%
PyperdokBossWhite_OwlLuigifan64BlueberryPluSblitcherse05239Dolphin9192Doofy_GMicheal_MyersJawsIsTheNextKilleredgarpoopGrootDudeWalker_of_the_fog_96then4321BenZ0KillermainBTWm8Boosted_DwightFearstrike 41 votes

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Leatherface

Bubba and legion are the weakest imo

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334
    Options

Probably either Clown or legion.

• pleasedontbetoxic117
    Options

Legion and Leatherface for sure.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Legion. He has no power.

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963
    Options

At least bubba can multidown and clown slows down survivors unlike legion whose power is a joke

• aerafield
    aerafield Member Posts: 47
    edited October 2019
    Options

Makes a lot of sense to include the strongest killers in the poll but leaving out Clown, Pig and Legion

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

My Top Weakest:

-Legion

-Plague

-Demogorgon

-EW1 Myers in The 3.3.0 PTB

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Legion

• Rezblaze
    Rezblaze Member Posts: 843
    Options
    Doctor

Doctor, easily.

His power is to annoy the survivors. That's it. There's no mechanical usefulness to it, and its effects wear off overtime, meaning you constantly have to prolong chases to keep putting people in tiers of madness.

It detects well, but there are other powers that are way more useful or force the survivors in more precarious positions. The Plague forces survivors to be injured the whole match, and has huge snowball potential. Freddy has actual mechanics that can trick survivors.

The Doctor? He can't trick survivors on a good day. Fake pallets are worse than Freddy's as it doesn't force survivors to commit, and you can't strategically place them. The images of the doctor do little, as they just stand there (maybe if they rounded a corner at the survivor it would make them hesitate, but as it stands, its useless) and they only work as a second detection perk.

All in all, Doctor should be way more scary, but his mechanic just does too much that does too little.

• rd_dex
    rd_dex Member Posts: 253
    Options

Clown.

• Leyoyo
    Leyoyo Member Posts: 105
    Options
    Leatherface

that's not a ad or anything just a site where community rank killer /perk / ect

• Kerbert
    Kerbert Member Posts: 415
    Options

Why is there no option for Legion?

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    edited October 2019
    Options

As much as I like him, I have to say the Clown. Other killers have usually more than one strenght (yes, even Legion and Bubba), the Clown is only strong in chases and that's it.

• Monlyth
    Monlyth Member Posts: 977
    Options
    Leatherface

Leatherface. There's no real reason to play him over Hillbilly unless you want to camp.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Legion or clown

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

Ma boys legion😥

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options

Legion... that poor lad got nerfed to hell

• themirrortwin
    themirrortwin Member Posts: 280
    Options

Sadly, Clown. I'm hoping for a buff some day.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Legion by far, they’re just an M1 killer that can run slightly faster sometimes, give you BT, and generally be annoying.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options

Legion. Not even his add-ons can save him as of now.

However, Pig can be pretty useless too if she goes against a group with anti-stealth perks.

I'd say add-ons save Wraith and Clown from being the worsts, though it's still hard for them to do somewhat good in a high rank match.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options
    Trapper

I'd say Trapper is inherently weakest as a killer, but pretty close to, if not tied with Legion and Wraith.

1. Traps take forever to collect and place, and this NEEDS to happen at the start of the match when getting an early down is most crucial.
    2. Traps take a disproportionately small time to disarm.
    3. You can struggle to get out with an insanely high chance of success even with add ons. A teammate guarantees an escape in 3 seconds. For all the setup, unless someone jumps in one directly in front of you the odds are stacked against you that you can even get them.
    4. His power can be permanently disabled for the whole match by 1 or 2 brown toolboxes at 0 consequence. How is that still in the game?
    5. His add ons are 90% trash and luck based, and you basically only have 1 slot unless you want to cripple yourself without a trapper bag.
  • then4321
    then4321 Member Posts: 234
    Options

Everyone stop saying Legion, or else they'll buff him/her lol

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

Legion is the weakest to me, the fact that Leatherface has the ability to instadown makes him stronger in my book.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,000
    edited October 2019
    Options

Clown. If we're talking about weakest killer at the highest ranks, then the correct answer is Clown. Clown has a few massive problems, and I think he's so bad that the devs wouldn't even release him in his current state today.

Problem 1: His chase power is marginal at best. You have a finite amount of chase resources to expend before having to reload for a very punishing amount of time. Safe loops are still mostly safe, so if you want to get a hit for a single health state at a jungle gym, you are probably spending 50% of your chase resources at least for a single hit, and then you get to do it again.

Problem 2: As alluded to before, safe loops are still safe. He also has a ridiculous cooldown after throwing a bottle that often gives survivors the option to just run to the next jungle gym or pallet instead of looping through the gas at the current one. You can make so much distance on a Clown when they throw a bottle at a jungle gym. Oh, also, he grunts every time he vaults, so mindgaming vaults is impossible against survivors who know how he works. How is Clown a thing?

Problem 3: The reload and his complete lack of pressure. He almost has negative pressure because he has to stop and reload after 4 bottles. No snowball potential, no map pressure, 32m terror radius. He's a one trick pony killer whose only trick is mediocre chase potential at best.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Legion. Others already stated why.

• carters_spark
    carters_spark Member Posts: 102
    Options
    Doctor

ok i like playing as legion i think his feral frenzy allows him to get across he map fast if he needs to, so gen patroling is easier. pair that with discordance and gen rushing is impossible, so i dont see why legion is so hated.

also i play the demogorgon too and his portals allow him too apply incredible map pressure and his shred helps to cut down on pallet looping

• carters_spark
    Options
    Doctor

i dont play as the other two

• carters_spark
    Options
  • SamuraiDragon27
    SamuraiDragon27 Member Posts: 105
    edited October 2019
    Options
  • SamuraiDragon27
    SamuraiDragon27 Member Posts: 105
    Options
    Doctor

I think that clown is a really good killer. Sure his starting perks are trash other than pop, but with enough skill, you can 4k pretty easily. Just throwing bottles at areas will usually make a survivor change direction, either guaranteeing a hit, or entirely negating a loop. doctor on the other hand, has a bit of complication to him. His add-ons do jack, and his power, other then preventing a vault, does mostly nothing in a chase. sure you could walk around in treatment and find survivors, but just putting a detection perk on clown, or even just lobbing bottles randomly will have the same effect. As for clown's add-ons, his can change the game entirely. I don't understand the hate on clown. I like him as he is

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Clown or Legion.

Clown because he sucks at everything other than chases.

Legion because his power doesn't help secure downs.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options
    Leatherface

Legion, Clown and Leatherface are the weakest.

• Miss_Britannia
    Miss_Britannia Member Posts: 165
    Options
    Plague

It all depends on if they cleanse or not to give her, her power.

• DeathEscape
    DeathEscape Member Posts: 313
    Options

Bottom 2

1.Legion

2.Bubba

• ThomasPumpkinix
    ThomasPumpkinix Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Wraith

Legion and Wraith probably, because the Legion is supposed to just run fast and thats not enough in this meta and Wraith, it takes so long to oncloak and hit survivor, he would need more lethality.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Clown is definitely down there.

• Lato
    Lato Member Posts: 4
    Options

Clown

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351
    Options
    Trapper

The Doctor is my man, and needs no buffs. He's perfect the way he is now. Ideally, every killer would be brought down/elevated to his viability. Shocking is a great way to pass the time in a chase, and with the right add-ons/perks it pays off down the line with finding someone you've hooked later or forcing them to waste equal time coming out of Tier 3 madness, and even once they do Tier 2 madness is still useful. Shocking as vault/pallet denial takes time and patience to learn, but that's what makes it perfect, as opposed to how Nurse was. Sure, you have to get a little lucky or play really well to get a 4K, but it's far from impossible and that's how it should be anyway. If you think shocking is a waste of time and a non-power, you don't understand when to shock and when to not.

On another note, I don't know who is at the absolute worst, but it's insulting that so far more people think Wraith is worse than Trapper. Wraith's mobility alone puts him clearly above Trapper, add to that the fact that Wraith doesn't really spend much time looking for survivors, and there you go. Sure, Trapper can have some loop/pallet denial, but it costs him a lot of time, and you have to hope people aren't going to disarm your traps after you walk away.

Trapper, Legion, Bubba, and Clown are definitely the bottom 4, with Pig probably next in line. Those 5 need to be brought up, while Hillbilly, Spirit, possibly Hag, and IMO Huntress (damn omnidirectional humming), need to be brought down. No clue about new Nurse yet.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Leatherface

Leatherface

Post edited by Weederick on
  • Krilkal
    Krilkal Member Posts: 68
    Options
    Doctor

Doctor... Fuse his 2 modes, take away the treatment mode slowdown and give him better base range on his shocks. Or let him charge his weapon or something. That would make him more viable.

• sensualsatan
    sensualsatan Member Posts: 92
    Options

Clown or Doctor

• Monlyth
    Monlyth Member Posts: 977
    Options
    Leatherface

Leatherface. He's just the Hillbilly, but worse in almost every way. No mobility, easily looped by good survivors, and his power does very little to set him apart from the Hillbilly.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
    Wraith

Actually Buba is one of the strongest of killers against me, I like to play hero so...