We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Entity's fuel?(LORE)

Options
DeathSpark
DeathSpark Member Posts: 41
edited May 2018 in Lore

-We know that the Entity is feeding from the killers,that his a god of torture and all that,but what if he's a god of hope too?The hope that the survivors have wile running from the killers,the hope tha they will escape.The hope that the killers will catch them and will please them and the entity(and themselfs).That explains why he's useing people instead of generic minions.

Answers

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options

-We know that the Entity is feeding from the killers,that his a god of torture and all that,but what if he's a god of hope too?The hope that the survivors have wile running from the killers,the hope tha they will escape.The hope that the killers will catch them and will please them and the entity(and themselfs).That explains why he's useing people instead of generic minions.

Survivors are suffering . there's no hope . they're trapped in this loop of doom and they just run for less suffering . if a survivor escapes that doesn't mean he's okay and happy that mean he doesn't taste bill chainsaw that day .
  • DeathSpark
    edited May 2018
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:
    DeathSpark said:

Survivors are suffering . there's no hope . they're trapped in this loop of doom and they just run for less suffering . if a survivor escapes that doesn't mean he's okay and happy that mean he doesn't taste bill chainsaw that day .

-But do they know that they are looped,i mean that they are non stop in trials(the killers are looped in game xD)?(that i don't know,i haven't heard that before,sorry if i'm wrong),but hope there is,in humans always is hope, that's why the entity whould take people to feed from fear,torture and hope.

• HIPSTERLION
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:
    DeathSpark said:

-But do they know that they are looped,i mean that they are non stop in trials(the killers are looped in game xD)?(that i don't know,i haven't heard that before,sorry if i'm wrong),but hope there is,in humans always is hope, that's why the entity whould take people to feed from fear,torture and hope.

Fear , torture but not hope . entity punishes hope . that's why we have devour hope .
  • DeathSpark
    Options

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• HIPSTERLION
    Options

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Not saying your opinion isn't right . I'm just saying entity is evil . making it look bright and merciful isn't gonna end well .
  • DeathSpark
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:
    DeathSpark said:

¯(ツ)

Not saying your opinion isn't right . I'm just saying entity is evil . making it look bright and merciful isn't gonna end well .

-Maybe the god of hope isn't right,but feeding on hope?That is kinda ok

• HIPSTERLION
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:
    DeathSpark said:

¯(ツ)

-Maybe the god of hope isn't right,but feeding on hope?That is kinda ok

The thing is that much hope entity consumed no hope remains for survivors XD
  • Delightfullymadpanda
    Delightfullymadpanda Member Posts: 9
    Options

The entity feeds on hope hence why it forms pallets as it helps fill the survivors with hope of escape they know they'll never escape the realms of the entity however they find the campfire soothing it's the hope of reaching the campfire the entity feeds on

and when a survivor loses all hope they are recycled into a killer

• YankeeSan
    YankeeSan Member Posts: 32
    Options

More appropriately, the entity feeds on hope to create despair. It relies on killers to catch its prey by consuming the hope of escape and replacing it with the despair of being hooked.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

it feeds on hope. when all hope is lost, a survivor becomes a killer