We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Fixated

Options
Azurlynx
Azurlynx Member Posts: 222

Perk that allows you to see your scratchmarks and walk 20% faster if uninjured. Feels nice but kinda underwhelming. If you could decide, what would you do with it?

Fixated 38 votes

It's fine as it is.
13%
GibberishCJsDBDDreskiCarlosylu[Deleted User] 5 votes
Remove uninjured nonsense
81%
White_OwlArk_the_BonsaiLuigifan64CamoRangerJoelux1SpacingLlamasarslaNSletitrocksJacoby2041TheLegendDyl4n1Dolphin9192ElkJordanwalker32Mert_MKPandiferGrootDudeAndreyu44HailohAwakeyDr_Loomis 31 votes
Add +10/15/20% crouching speed and crawling crawling.
0%
Crouching, crawling AND remove uninjured nonsense.
2%
MedicSpirit7 1 vote
Something different altogether (please comment)
2%
Bithard 1 vote

Comments

• Forceful_Spork
    Forceful_Spork Member Posts: 87
    Options

Removing the uninjured requirement would be nice, but it's pretty fine.

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689
    Options
    Crouching, crawling AND remove uninjured nonsense.

I love this perk but buffs are fine

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Yeah I thought this sounded wicked when it was previewed...but when I got playing as Nancy I didn't really find myself utilizing very much.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Fixated needs to be changed, the reasons they gave for it only working while uninjured were ######### stupid. On top of that though, I think fixated should also show you every survivors scratch marks, not just your own. Seeing their scratches means you can play around them because there have been too many instances where I’ve been screwed over by teammates running by me and I didn’t know they were leading a trail right to me.

• GreentheNinja
    GreentheNinja Member Posts: 71
    Options

Just remove the uninjured malarkey.

Before, Urban Evasion also needed you to be uninjured. But now, that's not a thing.

I think that they should change Fixated in the same way.

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406
    Options
    Something different altogether (please comment)

I'd actually like to see other survivors scratch marks as well. It would be handy to know what trail people have left.