We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

From Killer Perspective, Should We Get More First Person Mori or Third Person Mori Perspective?

Options
HoneyFu
HoneyFu Member Posts: 1

I Ask this Question Cause Many of the Killers we watch do a Mori have different Perspective view of their Moris From Some Having First Person Perspective and Others Having the Survivor view (third person perspective)

First Person View as A Killer Makes us be Immersed more watching the Mori as we are of course the killer

Third person View makes The Mori more of a Movie scene and more grusome to watch with the Killer Been Fully Shown

What do you think would be a better fit for Killer Mori Perspective for us Players to Watch?

From Killer Perspective, Should We Get More First Person Mori or Third Person Mori Perspective? 23 votes

First Person Moris (Make us Feel be the Killer)
13%
White_OwlLuigifan64Adeloo 3 votes
Third Person Moris (More Grusome With Killer Been Shown)
13%
AwakeygaydavidkingKennishi 3 votes
Mori View Toggle Option (We Choose What Perspective We Want On Our Killers Moris)
73%
PuggyMohawkBossLevelSwordShugoriTheLegendDyl4n1Micheal_MyersAzurlynxAmaranth035RicardiBacardiSauron1315ShapedRadan42Cornpopers_Evancarters_sparkLavalinater9209IcewhisperHoneyFu 17 votes

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    Mori View Toggle Option (We Choose What Perspective We Want On Our Killers Moris)

Options is always nice.

But i think i would always set it to thirdperson, i don't mind getting to see more of my cosmetics.