Does Freddy have to pull food into the dream world so he can eat it?

AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
Any lore experts on Freddy? 

Best Answers

Answers

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    fcc2014 said:

So does that mean he pulls in a toilet and toilet paper too? My follow up is does the ######### stay in the dream world or the waking world. This may keep me up for awhile.

This is a fascinating discussion.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    edited July 2018

I wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes. Before he opens the fridge, does he have to pull it into the dream state? Does he have to pull utensils into the dream state too? How about the microwave? When he goes to bed, does he pull that into the dream state as well. Does he have dreams of pulling things into the dream state while he's in the dream state?

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Life sure is hard for Freddy 😧
  • wolflinkin
    wolflinkin Member Posts: 52

LOLwat! He doesn't eat them. He kills them as revenge. He was burn't alive when people found out that he was killing kids. As revenge he kills their children in their sleep.

• Eliewan
    Eliewan Member Posts: 16

He doesn't need to pull the pallets into the dream world to break them though

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    Eliewan said:

He doesn't need to pull the pallets into the dream world to break them though

Pallets are killers nightmares, therefore, they are already a type of dream. Duh.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Mc_Harty said:
    fcc2014 said:

So does that mean he pulls in a toilet and toilet paper too? My follow up is does the ######### stay in the dream world or the waking world. This may keep me up for awhile.

This is a fascinating discussion.

I mean come on right

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    frederick has always been a talented chef, but im not sure that he eats