The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Halloween event, and why you should be happy it got delayed

2»

Comments

• carters_spark
    carters_spark Member Posts: 102

it makes sense to be dissapointed. i think we all are, at least a little bit

• carters_spark
    carters_spark Member Posts: 102

@TheHoodedOne

nice name

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

Posts like these confuse me. Obviously no one wanted the devs to release the update in an unplayable state, but it’s fair to say that they made some mistakes and criticize them for it. As long as you are not attacking individuals personally or just being overly negative, then there is nothing wrong with a little bit of criticism.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

I'd say we shouldn't be happy nor sad. I'm fairly certain BHVR isn't happy it got delayed.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

The biggest positive I see is that the insta heal and Nurse nerf is delayed aswell so I can milk em out as long as it lasts.

• Elegant
    Elegant Member Posts: 443

That's not how it works. They announced archives and rifts in June. They have had since June to work on the update and get it ready for live. It would be different if it were some monumental feature that completely changes the core gameplay. But, it doesn't. It's essentially fancy achievements and a battlepass. They have had four months to work on achievements and a battle pass and failed to do so. They also failed to communicate this well enough to players and haven't stated what the bug actually was. For all we know they are just delaying the pc version again like they did with Spirit but won't actually tell us that. They need to communicate what is happening and what went wrong.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

They told us exactly what the problem was

Crashing, Visual glitches, hags teleport not working and back end glitches like progress not saving.

Basically game breaking bugs.

• Stompa
    Stompa Member Posts: 154

not like they delayed stuff in the past and it was still bugged and broken

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    edited October 2019

@TheHoodedOne

Yeah no we shouldn't be happy about it.

If QA was such a big thing, some bugs wouldn't exist in the game and you keep defending that while they have no problem to ask 1000? 1080? AC for a skin that isn't even working properly.

Nobody noticed that clowns knife doesn't even show up when you equip it? Right...