Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killer glitches are getting more annoying

Played a game of nurse earlier where my menu froze on the bloodweb and i couldnt leave and loaded into a game without a HUD and a constant save icon. Just now I finished a game where everyone had to DC because I couldnt pick anyone up.

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Console or pc?

• ViolentSh4de
    ViolentSh4de Member Posts: 71

@powerbats said:
    Console or pc?

PC, ive tried rebinding pickup to other keys but i cant pick up survivors. I can still break pallets and vault windows though

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Just wait till you face a toxic survivor that is aware of the flashlight exploit

• Master

@powerbats said:
    @ViolentSh4de Try verifying the integrity of the game cache since something might've gotten corrupted.

@Master said:
    Just wait till you face a toxic survivor that is aware of the flashlight exploit

You mean just wait until someone tries to derail the thread before reading it to suit their personal biases right. He was in the lobby and the bloodweb froze which means he couldn't be the victim of the flashlight exploit because the game hadn't loaded yet.

Also lets not forget about all the toxic killers with the ML censored hack that's been around for awhile but hey that doesn't fit your personal bias war. Why not try and keep out your flame posts to your own threads finally. Those coming here for help don't want someone posting flame garbage in their threads.

I am not aware of a ML censored hack? Explain pls

• powerbats

@Master said:

@powerbats said:
    @ViolentSh4de Try verifying the integrity of the game cache since something might've gotten corrupted.

@Master said:

You mean just wait until someone tries to derail the thread before reading it to suit their personal biases right. He was in the lobby and the bloodweb froze which means he couldn't be the victim of the flashlight exploit because the game hadn't loaded yet.

Also lets not forget about all the toxic killers with the ML censored hack that's been around for awhile but hey that doesn't fit your personal bias war. Why not try and keep out your flame posts to your own threads finally. Those coming here for help don't want someone posting flame garbage in their threads.

Make censored censored censored. It's pretty well know and killer can communicate to survivors in lobby along with other unsavory things. For awhile both sides could use it to block ppl they found toxic once in lobby. The devs fixed it survivor side but killers can still use it and can kick players from game or use the packet info to see other things.

ML stands for "*****************". In any Peer to peer lobby, ML censored can be run to view the people you are connected to, see their ping, and toggle a blocked/loved setting for each of them. At one point there was way more functions to it as well and some ran it with other hacking tools/programs to grant bp, cosmetics, items, add ons etc.

You could even load in as a survivor and change to a killer say Billy and down survivors upon loading into game. That part was back when it was bp based and not upon emblems.

• Master

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

Make censored censored censored. It's pretty well know and killer can communicate to survivors in lobby along with other unsavory things. For awhile both sides could use it to block ppl they found toxic once in lobby. The devs fixed it survivor side but killers can still use it and can kick players from game or use the packet info to see other things.

ML stands for "*****************". In any Peer to peer lobby, ML censored can be run to view the people you are connected to, see their ping, and toggle a blocked/loved setting for each of them. At one point there was way more functions to it as well and some ran it with other hacking tools/programs to grant bp, cosmetics, items, add ons etc.

You could even load in as a survivor and change to a killer say Billy and down survivors upon loading into game. That part was back when it was bp based and not upon emblems.

Even though I have heard about this, it never happened to me in 600+ hours of playtime and even on streams I have never seen that^^
    guess I was just lucky? :lol:

• ViolentSh4de
    ViolentSh4de Member Posts: 71

Im aware of all these things, the verification did fixe my issues, thank you!

• powerbats

@Master said:

Even though I have heard about this, it never happened to me in 600+ hours of playtime and even on streams I have never seen that^^
    guess I was just lucky? :lol:

Yeah this was something that happened I believe well over a year ago? I'm sitting at 518 hours and no killers playing as survivors. But I've had 1 particular killer using the hack to communicate in the survivors lobby. He seems to play late at night so i'm assuming he's somewhere in the Pacific time zone but Hawaii or west of that area.

He would type all sorts of interesting stuff in lobby even using my in game name while my character actually had another. I posted screenshots of it in another thread and even have video of him doing it. Now if I get into a lobby of his he instantly dodges me regardless of name. I guess he got scared when I said I was recording him doing it.