If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Saboteur has became useless

Options

So I checked and the entity can repair generators.

I mean the hook is just gone for 180 secs

Shouldn't they increase the time for hook repair like 240 or 300 secs

I mean that I understand that there should be a timer but it's too small for something that takes your whole perk slot.

Thoughts?

Comments

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

There was a sabotage meta a few years ago, that's why they needed to adjust this perk and a few other mechanics.

• FairP1ayer
    FairP1ayer Member Posts: 500
    Options

Originally hooks used to take alot longer to break, but they were permanent, so potentially all the hooks but the Basement hooks could be sabo’d making it near impossible for the Killer to get hooks. This was changed last year to the current system, although I agree the sabo time for hooks as well as the perk need to be adjusted as they are both rarely used and nothing but time wasters.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

I think this perk just needs a buff to the speed, right now it's at 50% speed and running a toolbox is a lot more reliable and faster than this perk so upping to 75% wouldn't be so bad.

Unless this perk works with toolboxes and gives all Sabo actions with toolboxes the extra sabo time, if that's the case then nevermind.

• Wolfgamer0402
    Wolfgamer0402 Member Posts: 41
    Options

Well I tried this new trick for survivor. So I thought that I could use saboteur to restrict killer to a specific area.

But today I checked it on official Wikipedia

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334
    Options

This perk would be so much better if it allowed you to see hook auras within a certain range, nothing else would need to be changed.

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    Options

What if just what if. Saboteur showed you hook and trap auras?

• Apackawolves
    Apackawolves Member Posts: 65
    Options

Sabo is fine. It’s still one of the most frustrating swf builds for killers to go against. If you think it needs a buff, it’s because you’re not using it right. Instead of coming in with a strategy and sabotaging hooks to 99% in an area of the map where you and your teammates can pop them as needed, while the killer is in transport. Lazy, unskilled survivors want to change the perk so that hooks are just flat out broken for 4 or 5 minutes, so they can have the same advantage as a skilled team without any thought process involved. That has to be the dumbest suggestion I ever heard. A change like that would literally break the game. If you ever see hangman’s trick become a mandatory perk, like ruin, I promise you killers won’t be able to delete this game fast enough. There is no reasonable argument that you should get a free escape because you invested 15 seconds into a mindless action 5 minutes ago...

• Apackawolves
    Options

Yeah, toolboxes are much better. But, if you’re playing with a full sabo team, you can get countered hard with franklin’s if you’re not using the perk. Which is why most sabo builds include both. It’s not optimal, but it’s free and you can use it an unlimited amount of times. It’s the same concept as med-kit / self heal.

• Wolfgamer0402
    Options

You know that's a great idea.

Priming and sabotaging on spot.

• Apackawolves
    Options

Do you play on ps4 by chance? I played with a guy with your name the other day, I don’t remember if it had 0402 at the end or not. But I definitely played with a guy named Wolfgamer. Just curious.

• Wolfgamer0402
    Options

No I'm a mobile player coz I'm 16 and my parents don't allow me to spend money on games

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    Options

I really wish that the perk made it so that the first sabotaged hook doesn't respawn. Leave the rest of the perk the way it is and it'd be perfect.