Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Entitled survivor mains

DocFabron
DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
I played as Leatherface Grim Pantry earlier since he has BBQ 2 and my others only have tier 1

Well I hooked a Meg in the basement at the start and what's the first thing I see? Another Meg and a David running around the shack. I down Meg and pick her up. David runs down and gets the save, I smack down the other Meg and hook them both. Claudette comes for a save, I down her.

David goes for the save again. Saves a Meg, the other suicides on hook. Claudette suicides on hook. I chainsaw both Meg and David down at the same time and kill them in the basement.

The David then sends me a voice message saying I'm a "stupid ass facecamper" and he recorded the match and is gonna send it to the devs and make camping illegal xD. 

After I told him not to gangbang Bubba's basement hooks, he proceeds to write in all caps

"TYPICAL CAMPER NOOB
"FACECAMPER PUSSY"
"NO SKILL"
"EVERYONE CAN FACECAMP NO SKILL"

TL:DR
Stop complaining and git gud. I'm not gonna run to the other side of the map so you can get your free rescues when scratchmarks and BBQ tells me you're still around.

Edit: I know both sides have their entitlement. I was simply calling it out on one group of survivors I faced that day. I've dealt with plenty of entitled killers as well
Post edited by DocFabron on

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

If they're too close and go for it when they clearly know you're there then that's on them. But lately most Letherfaces are running insidious and standing literally right on top of the hooked person. They then act all cool and say ez etc in post as if basement camping with insidious or insidious camping actually takes any skill at all, especially with him.

I actually had something similar happen as Shape earlier on Gas Haven aka pallet town. I hooked someone in basement saw 1 person going for it chased them and saw someone else. So I went after the meg I saw 2nd and she runs into basement with me following. I ended up getting 3 in basement like that.

Now ordinarily i try and give them a lead and go for the unhooker but she literally ran down after getting hit and unhooked with me standing behind her. I even explained to her afterwards what the better option was. As I thought she was a brand new 20 and didn't know better, so now hopefully she will.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Op sounds like they hurt your feelings?
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Both sides are entitled. Sadly a lot of people are entitled. You want to fix the problem, stop responding.

• DocFabron
    fcc2014 said:
    Op sounds like they hurt your feelings?
    Nah, I couldn't care less tbh
  • DocFabron
    edited July 2018
    [DELETED]
    Post edited by DocFabron on
  • benzos
    benzos Member Posts: 178

Players get salty in this game? Shocker.

• DocFabron
    benzos said:

Players get salty in this game? Shocker.

They throw the salt at me for defending the hook when really it's the fault of their team. 
  • steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,198

Great.

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I played as Leatherface Grim Pantry earlier since he has BBQ 2 and my others only have tier 1

Well I hooked a Meg in the basement at the start and what's the first thing I see? Another Meg and a David running around the shack. I down Meg and pick her up. David runs down and gets the save, I smack down the other Meg and hook them both. Claudette comes for a save, I down her.

David goes for the save again. Saves a Meg, the other suicides on hook. Claudette suicides on hook. I chainsaw both Meg and David down at the same time and kill them in the basement.

The David then sends me a voice message saying I'm a "stupid ass facecamper" and he recorded the match and is gonna send it to the devs and make camping illegal xD. 

After I told him not to gangbang Bubba's basement hooks, he proceeds to write in all caps

"TYPICAL CAMPER NOOB
    "FACECAMPER PUSSY"
    "NO SKILL"
    "EVERYONE CAN FACECAMP NO SKILL"

TL:DR
    Stop complaining and git gud. I'm not gonna run to the other side of the map so you can get your free rescues when scratchmarks and BBQ tells me you're still around.

Edit: I know both sides have their entitlement. I was simply calling it out on one group of survivors I faced that day. I've dealt with plenty of entitled killers as well

This is why the report system does not work anymore. They stopped reading reports that 12 year olds write when they lose and killer does not play under their rules.

In doing that they allowed hackers to flourish and the toxicity to continue since they now take %100 of reports not serious. If they read them at all.

Moral is you get what you sow.

• ELVENDORK
    ELVENDORK Member Posts: 10

I will never understand why people post things like that.. I mean, it's obvious that that's not camping. If survivors play like braindead potatoes it's their fault. There is a 98% chance that they will never read this thread anyway. They were just salty in that moment and will forget about it like 5 minutes after. (I'm not saying that it's okay to do

You want to know why I know this? because I'm just like this. I don't send comments on their profile or write hate comments or threats in the afterchat or whatever to anyone, but if I'm upset after a game, I'm upset and nobody will change that, maybe I write a frustrated "nice camping" or "this teammates.." in the afterchat but that doesn't hurt anyone and it helps me to calm down and I can move on..