The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Change Killer Adepts

It's way too hard to unlock these achievements. You can't play terribly because then you won't get the emblems. which makes sense. But the fact that I can play well and get a 4K and STILL not get the achievement is ridiculous. especially had red ranks.

My suggestion is simple. To unlock killer adepts you must : Kill all 4 survivors in a Trial using only the killers 3 unique perks

It would make the achievement easier to get and in my opinion on par with the difficulty of survivor adepts.

Comments

• grsk100
    grsk100 Member Posts: 2

Yeah, like it was before. Happened to me too (4k with the perks) but i wasn't aware of that new stupid requirement :/

• acer20098
    acer20098 Member Posts: 14

yea the killer adepts definitely need a change.. im not even gonna try to get any because i only get a merciless victory once every 15 games even if i play well

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

What you're suggesting is what the achievement used to entail. The change wasn't made directly, rather it was a side-effect of the introduction of the emblem system, which redefined what a "Merciless Victory" meant.

Pretty much everyone wants this to be changed back, including the developers themselves. There are two potential solutions - change the achievements/trophies themselves, or redefine Merciless Victories within the game itself. In the former case, Microsoft and Sony wouldn't allow the devs to do that if they tried, and in the latter, it's simply a matter of prioritising more important issues.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620

Actually... for what I have heard by the devs, Sony and Microsoft won't accept a change unless the achievement is imposible to achieve (I have all adepts) wich "Merciless Victory" is. I mean it's about being a silver tongue, if they say "it's not imposible but it's hard" then they will say "ok, then they can get it so there is no reason to change it" (that's how they intended to change the huntress achievement) but if they say "we changed how the system works and there is now a sidegrade effect wich was not intended, making the achievement something that the average player can't reach" they will change it. Microsoft and Sony doesn't want to change something just because it's hard, they will change it if it becomes impossible.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Exactly. And in the case of the Adept achievements, they're not even close to impossible to achieve, just much harder, so MS and Sony aren't going to let the devs change them.

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Member Posts: 97

Cant they change it so its ruthless and not merciless? That seems fair to me.