Why Survivors should protest the Bloodlust Nerf

Comments

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@AlexAnarchy said:

@feffrey said:
    This goes back to what I was saying killers expect a free handout for their lack of skills and failures

and survivors do any better? How full of it are you today?
    hypocrite much?

Its probably one of the known trolls of the steam or reddit forums .

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    powerbats said:

@yeet said:

They're not changing the timings
    its not "more smooth", its a straight up flat out nerf

If you need BL3 to catch a survivor then you're bad, sin't that what you've said about others complaining? If you can't catch them in less than 30 seconds running in a straight line with no los loss you're bad.

Then stop trying to make it seem like  nerf is a good thing for killers by using disingenuous language
    It also takes a minimum of 40 seconds to down someone running in a straight line if they have sprint burst (unless you're nurse or huntress)
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@yeet said:

Then stop trying to make it seem like  nerf is a good thing for killers by using disingenuous language
    It also takes a minimum of 40 seconds to down someone running in a straight line if they have sprint burst (unless you're nurse or huntress)

I'm not trying to be disingenuous here at all and you're basically assuming 40 secs if they have SB which not everyone runs it. With BL2 popping at 30 seconds or so you'd catch them by 40 secs depending on where you were when the chase started.

You're all throwing out histrionics when you've yet to even see what the actual changes are going to be for smoothing out the transition to 1 and 2. Now before anyone starts with the old well in the past they've done this let me put this out here.

If all you complaining were jerks in the past does that mean you're jerks now and will always be jerks in the future? Because that's basically the logic you're using now that they'll never change or learn or get better. Now since we know for a fact that everyone is a jerk at sometime in their life but usually changes. Then that'd make your logic faulty.for thinking it'll be same patch wise.

• yeet
    powerbats said:

@yeet said:

I'm not trying to be disingenuous here at all and you're basically assuming 40 secs if they have SB which not everyone runs it. With BL2 popping at 30 seconds or so you'd catch them by 40 secs depending on where you were when the chase started.

You're all throwing out histrionics when you've yet to even see what the actual changes are going to be for smoothing out the transition to 1 and 2. Now before anyone starts with the old well in the past they've done this let me put this out here.

If all you complaining were jerks in the past does that mean you're jerks now and will always be jerks in the future? Because that's basically the logic you're using now that they'll never change or learn or get better. Now since we know for a fact that everyone is a jerk at sometime in their life but usually changes. Then that'd make your logic faulty.for thinking it'll be same patch wise.

They're not "smoothing out the transition" at all though, the timing remains the same, the speed is just nerfed
  • powerbats

@yeet said:

They're not "smoothing out the transition" at all though, the timing remains the same, the speed is just nerfed

There was something they had commented can't remember where I saw it but they were changing the speed as well as the transition. They also had said they wanted to fix/remove some of the problem areas that ruin it cough barn/cough sac trees etc.

• yeet
    powerbats said:

@yeet said:

There was something they had commented can't remember where I saw it but they were changing the speed as well as the transition. They also had said they wanted to fix/remove some of the problem areas that ruin it cough barn/cough sac trees etc.

They where gonna change the timings initially but they just scrapped that for a straight out nerf
    These buildings have also always been that way since release, i don't trust on them fixing it any time soon.
  • pauloandrade22

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

i remember them saying that but after they just said that they wanted to lower the speed boost but keep the same rate at which it triggers though.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I'm glad bloodlust 3 is gone. It means they've removed a flawed mechanic. What they really need to do is finally rework some of the maps. also with the exhaustion nerf, it'll make chases a lot easier from what i understand because you won't get sprint burst 40 seconds in right before bloodlust three would have even activated. So they are making it so that it takes 80 seconds to reactivate it, and your bloodlust two will overcome them much faster since a survivor is bound to screw up and they can't rely on that extra 150% boost in the middle of a chase now.

I do think it still needs map adjustments, and there is eventually a need for bloodlust to be removed. It was never meant to be a permanent feature, and it was a quick temporary fix. I have an issue believing they'd completely scrap it though, especially with perks effecting it. So I imagine Bloodlust 1 will still exist and emerge after a period of time in a chase.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@powerbats said:

@Runiver said:

They also divided by 3 the speedboost of BL2.
    It's not "only BL3".

While true they're trying to make it much more smooth without having to take into account BL3. I'm going to wait and see what actually hits PTB for testing.

It's just a plain nerf while the maps are still broken. The main issue when it comes to bloodlust, for survivors, is the fact that bloodlust 3 is used to cheese free hits because some pallets become unsafe because of it. The main issue if you nerf bloodlust is that actual players will be hindered by the nerf since survivors will be able to loop windows brainlessly and get rewarded for it.

The real nerf bloodlust need is the removal of bloodlust 3 and a slight increase in speed to acquire bloodlust 2.
    This way, you force survivors to use more pallets in a chase to break bloodlust, and you do not empathize cheesing and lame tactics such as using the same window repeatedly or using bloodlust to cheese hits.

Tho I doubt it's gonna happen since these devs prefer to bandaid rather than actually think it through.

• pauloandrade22

@Runiver said:

@powerbats said:

@Runiver said:

They also divided by 3 the speedboost of BL2.
    It's not "only BL3".

While true they're trying to make it much more smooth without having to take into account BL3. I'm going to wait and see what actually hits PTB for testing.

It's just a plain nerf while the maps are still broken. The main issue when it comes to bloodlust, for survivors, is the fact that bloodlust 3 is used to cheese free hits because some pallets become unsafe because of it. The main issue if you nerf bloodlust is that actual players will be hindered by the nerf since survivors will be able to loop windows brainlessly and get rewarded for it.

The real nerf bloodlust need is the removal of bloodlust 3 and a slight increase in speed to acquire bloodlust 2.
    This way, you force survivors to use more pallets in a chase to break bloodlust, and you do not empathize cheesing and lame tactics such as using the same window repeatedly or using bloodlust to cheese hits.

Tho I doubt it's gonna happen since these devs prefer to bandaid rather than actually think it through.

yeah. If you just take BL 3 i will be able to do 3 turns of the shack at best (and maybe even not using the god plank and take a hit instead to be more efficient too.

• Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 34

If you are getting BL3 you are failing as a killer. I am not sure why this nerf was even needed it really didn't make sense.

Killers should be more upset about the pallet changes it will be huge. Instant drops on pallets means the survivor is almost always guaranteed safe when using them. Currently you can actually mind game survivors and get hits on pallets but that will be even harder with this change.

• Boomer

If you are getting BL3 you are failing as a killer.

Killers should be more upset about the pallet changes it will be huge. Instant drops on pallets means the survivor is almost always guaranteed safe when using them. Currently you can actually mind game survivors and get hits on pallets but that will be even harder with this change.

• Boomer

• Boomer

If you are getting BL3 you are failing as a killer. I am not sure why this nerf was even needed it really didn't make sense.

• Boomer

• Boomer

• billynair
    billynair Member Posts: 78

@powerbats said:
    Lets be realistic here, they're talking about BL3 and about totally removing it once maps are balanced.

I heard nothing about balancing out the maps, I hope this is true! WAY too many infinities as it stands...

@powerbats said:
    If you have to use histrionics

Not doing that, only pointing out what I have already seen in the forums as it is. People saying WAY too many nurses. and, this is not because she is OP, it is because the other Killers are not viable against decent Survivors. The Killers who main other chars are those who want more of a challenge, or are not worried about ranking up.

@powerbats said:
    So wait until it actually gets tested and they say it's going live before using ye old sky is falling.

I would LIKE to say that "wait and see" is something that can be trusted with these Devs, but, they have managed time and time again to surprise us with new and exciting ways of sabotaging their own game...

• billynair

Sorry, I posted this, then, had to close 6 days straight, so, not much of anything but sleep and work... so, yeah, ill try to respond to you, but, might pass out

• billynair

@yeet said:
    feffrey said:

Why should they be rewarded for their failures 

If a killer is able to force bloodlust 3 that is entirely the survivors fault

I dont think I have ever been able to get to BL 1... I am so terrible at looping as survivor, I have nothing but "hide from the killer" perks

• billynair

@yeet said:
    imma be real w you pal if a nurse is using bloodlust and you go down you deserve to lose straight up

I honestly dont ever remember getting to Bloodlust with Nurse

I honestly have very few games where I don't Bloodlust with the other Killers (even with Amanda I have had to BL to catch a few Dwights)

• billynair

@powerbats said:
    The problem is that getting found is often quite easy for experienced killers since spawn locations are pretty well known.

With over 1000 hours, 80%+ as Killer, I never thought about learning the Spawn Points... I really should do that...

• billynair

@powerbats said:
    survivors have to resort to endless looping to break los until they can try and get to a spot that has some cover to evade.

Have you played Killer?!?!? If a Survivor is HONESTLY trying to get away from you, then, BL is NOT really needed, they usually make mistakes before you get to BL1.

As for the 93.2% of the other survivors who purposely try to find the killer so they can get their infinite loop chase on so their Stream Followers can sit back with their hands down their pants, their ONLY intent is to keep that chase going as long as possible, longer chases, more viewers, more viewers, more $$... and since there are so few non-toxic loopers, nerfing BL is ONLY going to boost their viewership and THAT is about it. Honest survivors do NOT need this BL Nerf

• billynair

@yeet said:

It's clear that you don't understand high rank survivor play. Survivors do not want to lose the killer, in fact many will try to keep the killer on them because they know how pathetically EASY it is to loop a killer for 5 generators.
    Finding survivors is not the issue, its the fact that looping is so powerful and so easy survivors will literally go out of their way to get found and will never attempt to lose the killer, only wait until every gen gets popped.

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    edited August 2018
    The rate you gain bloodlust is getting a buff while the speed is making bl3 now become bl2 is the nerf but it’s kind of not a nerf if you gain the bloodlust faster , who makes it all the way to bl3 anyway?
  • billynair

@powerbats said:
    This despite people looping as best they could and 360 juking, so yes I guess I do understand high ranked play just fine. I always try and lose the killer by hiding and evading, sometimes I get away sometimes I don't.

and... the TRUTH of why you want BL to get Nerfed is reviled...

• powerbats

@billynair said:

@powerbats said:
    This despite people looping as best they could and 360 juking, so yes I guess I do understand high ranked play just fine. I always try and lose the killer by hiding and evading, sometimes I get away sometimes I don't.

and... the TRUTH of why you want BL to get Nerfed is reviled...

Your logic is absolutely astounding i mean you found me out somehow with that detectives hunch. Now back to reality, go back and read what I've posted since BL ins't that big of a deal for me**. Since I'm a stealthy player not someone that runs in full view of the killer and endlessly loops them,.**

So that just shoots your theory down faster than icarus crashed to earth by flying too close to the sun.

• billynair

@powerbats said:
    Most survivors don't have an issue with Nurse, they don't like her but they also don't quit. I take it as a challenge to face the strongest killer in the game.

Sadly, the "Strongest Killer" in the game is mediocre at best...

• billynair

@lyric said:
    Gotta break those pallets take away the safe zones for everyone else, what I’ll do is I’ll initiate a chase with one in a pallet dense part of the map and let them stun me immediately thinking I was a dumbass and ran into their slam and then they will go crazy with going to each pallet thinking I’m “easy” and I’ll immediately get rid of about 3-4 with no looping THEN I start trying and when they try to loop me the pallets are gone and there are always a couple of weak links in the group who can’t keep the killer busy even with the pallets, it may be a dumb strategy but it got me to rank 5 as a killer when I main as a survivor and just play killer when I want a change 

hahhaha, i LOVE this strat!!

• powerbats

@billynair said:

@powerbats said:
    Most survivors don't have an issue with Nurse, they don't like her but they also don't quit. I take it as a challenge to face the strongest killer in the game.

Sadly, the "Strongest Killer" in the game is mediocre at best...

When played right she's not mediocre at best, neither are Freddy and Hag. When people can get 2 of the 3 to rank 1 with no perks that says a lot about the person being mediocre on them.

• billynair

@powerbats said:
    So in other words you still can't refute my arguments and instead resort to more insults and the typical deflections. Since even when faced with the evidence in front of you you make excuses. If a top ranked killer aces them it''s because they were got lucky according to you.

I'm sure Marth and Tru and all the other top ranked killers including some on this very forum will be glad to know your logic. That they didn't get to rank 1 by being skillful but lucky because the survivors were bad.

Actually, Marth has said this...

• lyric
    billynair said:

@lyric said:
    Gotta break those pallets take away the safe zones for everyone else, what I’ll do is I’ll initiate a chase with one in a pallet dense part of the map and let them stun me immediately thinking I was a dumbass and ran into their slam and then they will go crazy with going to each pallet thinking I’m “easy” and I’ll immediately get rid of about 3-4 with no looping THEN I start trying and when they try to loop me the pallets are gone and there are always a couple of weak links in the group who can’t keep the killer busy even with the pallets, it may be a dumb strategy but it got me to rank 5 as a killer when I main as a survivor and just play killer when I want a change 

hahhaha, i LOVE this strat!!

Lol It works like a charm I’m telling you, they get so full of themselves after those first couple of pallets that they use them all up I think it’s funny people complain about looping but literally allow it to happen by respecting the pallet too much and changing direction when they know a slam is coming , I’m like ######### it! Break that pallet on trap daddy so there aren’t any left except the ones I already trapped up .
  • billynair

@Star99er said:
    It’s not “lack of skill” when the actual in-game mechanics make looping survivor-sided. Bloodlust balances it out so survivors can’t loop infinitely.

100%

• billynair
    edited August 2018

@lyric said:

No bloodlust is for morons who haven’t figured out how to destroy the pallet and run in circles until one generator is left and then they finally break the pallet and get on here to share their salt with everyone when everyone escapes and they committed to one guy the whole time 

Bloodlust is to counter ochido wannabees who find map exploits like the house in macmillian where you dont even need a pallet to loop for 45 minutes

But, as I said, I want a FUN game, I dont care about 4k, and, looping a jackass is not fun, but, they do not let you just play the damn game, so no, BL is an anti toxic player perk and not a make-it-easy-for-the-killer perk...

• billynair

@only1biggs said:
    @SovererignKing you are unable to accept that you are just not good at the game and then come here to moan and complain about things. Adjust your thinking, then have a leg to stand on. Git gud :)

I gawt gud, and, seriously, when I encounter ochido wanaabees like yourself, i just go get something to eat and wait for the game to be over, because it is no longer fun. I dont play nurse, she is not my favorite, but, playing against jackholes who are only in it to [expletive] with the killer and not play the game, and are only worried about their twitch followers, and dont care if the game dies, then, why give them the satisfaction, of proving the game is broken but come here to say it isnt so they can keep their followers?!?!?!

cool, I am addicted, I cant quit, but, as for the players who are trying to level up, they will have NO other option but to play nurse, since she is the ONLY DAMN KILLER who doesnt need BL to pip

• billynair
    edited August 2018

@only1biggs said:
    Nurse is BS. Many of the Nurse addons make her even more BS.

I honestly do NOT understand why people cry about Nurse with Blink Addons, it makes her so much harder to use. I cant ever get a kill with the 3+ addons. the ONLY people who could cry about this are those who are cancer and love to juke the blinks and HATE the eff out of Nurses who learned how to counter this...

I cant use them as Nurse but can juke them as survivor pretty easy once I hear that 3rd blink (I know they cant blink as far on the 2nd and 3rd blinks, so easier to juke). Unless I am the first one hit by a camping nurse, I kind of feel less pressure and can usually get out the gates against the 3+ blink nurses

EDIT: yes, Nurse is BS, she makes the game fair, and, since you dont want this, you need to fight the Bloodlust Nerf so that you can face more than just one damn killer, THIS is the whole purpose of this post!!)

• billynair
    edited August 2018

@azazer said:
    Bloodlust was introduced to counter infinites, which have largely been eliminated.
    The dev stream said they wanted bloodlust to activate sooner at the cost of higher speed later. But moving faster sooner makes losing a killer in chase harder for survivors this encouraging looping. 
    As a whole this will likely change the game into a direction that it wasn't designed or balanced for.

Eliminated?!?! only the reduction of pallets, the infinites have not been touched...

As for activating sooner, no, I do NOT want that, I think it should actually take longer to activate, Tier 1 anyway, but then have 2 and 3 come quicker after that. Any survivor that has NOT been downed by Tier 2 is absolutely, without question, sandbagging into a lower skill killer game and should NOT be there. Make Tier 0 last twice as long, but, get 2 and 3 even faster. As has been said before, anyone who can stay in the LoS that long is doing it on purpose, and, is definitely in the wrong ranks...

EDIT:
    no, keep it as is, maybe extend the time for tier 3, and make it faster speed? it is seriously only for the toxic players

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    billynair said:

@only1biggs said:
    Nurse is BS. Many of the Nurse addons make her even more BS.

I honestly do NOT understand why people cry about Nurse with Blink Addons, it makes her so much harder to use. I cant ever get a kill with the 3+ addons. the ONLY people who could cry about this are those who are cancer and love to juke the blinks and HATE the eff out of Nurses who learned how to counter this...

I cant use them as Nurse but can juke them as survivor pretty easy once I hear that 3rd blink (I know they cant blink as far on the 2nd and 3rd blinks, so easier to juke). Unless I am the first one hit by a camping nurse, I kind of feel less pressure and can usually get out the gates against the 3+ blink nurses

EDIT: yes, Nurse is BS, she makes the game fair, and, since you dont want this, you need to fight the Bloodlust Nerf so that you can face more than just one damn killer, THIS is the whole purpose of this post!!)

People who complain about Nurse are just those who want to play the game with Pallets and Windows the same as hey do every other Killer. That and they don’t want to use LoS blockers to force the Nurse to make a blind guess on where they are. The just refuse to fake window jumps, fake Pallet drops, run through, back track, then drop. 

Nurse shouldn’t have more than two Blinks, but everything else is fine. I’m a Nurse Main on PS4 myself, add on as I use are Ataxic Respiration and Catatonic Boys Keepsake. I used to use just her base Blinks, but I wanted to try others. I took me two days of play to get used to the add ons. 

I wouldn't call them cancer, just stubborn and set in their ways. Plus, many are angry about the Nurse now being able to “Blink Cancel” by looking at the ground to Blink in place. 
  • billynair
    edited August 2018

@Succubuzz said:
    you could not be more wrong XD any half decent killer out there does not rely on Bloodlust no matter what killer they play, if you rely on Bloodlust, you are NOT a good killer, not even close.

cool...1000 hours into the game and I STILL dont know the eff how to play, feel free to message me after 9 of your 10 games are nurse...

(READ MY DAMN POSTS!! I DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING, I just want a good game, and getting looped to death is not a good game, and those who dont want to get looped use nurse, end of story, if you want more variety in your game then, you will want BL so other killers have a chance. otherwise, it will be nothing but nurse)

I honestly like Amanda better, she is more fun to play, but, when I get a toxic player in game, I am glad there is BL to fall back on, because, otherwise, it is either:

1) Amanda, have fun but not win
    2) Nurse and chase Toxic Jackholes all game
    3) play Civ 4

• billynair

@only1biggs said:
    If you get bullied that's a you problem...

Killers get bullied so they switch to Nurse so they can stand a chance against players like you who dont care about the game, only about being jackholes and making $$ of their stream.

Players who actually LIKE the game, want it to be balanced. BL allows Killers a CHANCE against toxic loopers like you so they can play something OTHER than Nurse. If you want to be Toxic AND you want Bl to get Nurfed, you will see nothing but Nurse in the future. If you are cool with such a skewed 1 killer only game, cool. complain to the devs to Nerf Nurse after they Nerf BL so you can see more Killers. Not because they made the Killers more balanced, but because they Nurfed ALL the killers into the ground so that it doenst matter who you play, because, they will all suck...

This post is about keeping the game active by keeping it fun for everyone, not about giving the Killer an unfair advantage. They ALREADY HAVE Bloodlust and still cant keep up with the Survivors, Take that away, and... you will have nothing but Nurse and n00b killers. (n00bs because they haven't found out how crappy it is to play any killer but Nurse against toxic loopers...)

• billynair

@TheBean said:
    The way that will be fixed it the reintroduction of the pallet stun on the Nurse when she blinks. They said that it will come back. Maybe this will be when it does.

Then you can play more games with one hand down your pants...

• billynair

@powerbats said:
    If you think about it long run ways the change with removing 3 is good in a sense. Because it's much easier to change BL 1 and 2 and tweak them until they get the maps reworked then it is to adjust all 3 in relation.They were talking about smoothing out the transition between 1 and 2.

I would not mind this in the least, but, what have the devs done in the past 2 years to make you think this is even something to wish for?!?!

• lyric
    billynair said:

@only1biggs said:
    If you get bullied that's a you problem...

Killers get bullied so they switch to Nurse so they can stand a chance against players like you who dont care about the game, only about being jackholes and making $$ of their stream.

Players who actually LIKE the game, want it to be balanced. BL allows Killers a CHANCE against toxic loopers like you so they can play something OTHER than Nurse. If you want to be Toxic AND you want Bl to get Nurfed, you will see nothing but Nurse in the future. If you are cool with such a skewed 1 killer only game, cool. complain to the devs to Nerf Nurse after they Nerf BL so you can see more Killers. Not because they made the Killers more balanced, but because they Nurfed ALL the killers into the ground so that it doenst matter who you play, because, they will all suck...

This post is about keeping the game active by keeping it fun for everyone, not about giving the Killer an unfair advantage. They ALREADY HAVE Bloodlust and still cant keep up with the Survivors, Take that away, and... you will have nothing but Nurse and n00b killers. (n00bs because they haven't found out how crappy it is to play any killer but Nurse against toxic loopers...)

Dude bloodlust really does nothing against loopers though because it resets when you break a pallet it’s only useful for window infinites unless you refuse to break the pallet and run in circles for five minutes as a strategy, and bamboozle would be way more effective than waiting on bloodlust if that’s a common problem for you 
  • azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    billynair said:

@azazer said:
    Bloodlust was introduced to counter infinites, which have largely been eliminated.
    The dev stream said they wanted bloodlust to activate sooner at the cost of higher speed later. But moving faster sooner makes losing a killer in chase harder for survivors this encouraging looping. 
    As a whole this will likely change the game into a direction that it wasn't designed or balanced for.

Eliminated?!?! only the reduction of pallets, the infinites have not been touched...

As for activating sooner, no, I do NOT want that, I think it should actually take longer to activate, Tier 1 anyway, but then have 2 and 3 come quicker after that. Any survivor that has NOT been downed by Tier 2 is absolutely, without question, sandbagging into a lower skill killer game and should NOT be there. Make Tier 0 last twice as long, but, get 2 and 3 even faster. As has been said before, anyone who can stay in the LoS that long is doing it on purpose, and, is definitely in the wrong ranks...

EDIT:
    no, keep it as is, maybe extend the time for tier 3, and make it faster speed? it is seriously only for the toxic players

You heard me right. Loops where a killer is unable to ever catch a survivor no matter how long they do it is for the most part don't away with. I'm not using the term like survivors use face camping which also no longer exists. 
    If you can show me a video on 2.0 patch where you can loop a killer add infinitum I'd like to see it. 
  • Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    azazer said:
    billynair said:i

@azazer said:

EDIT:

You heard me right. Loops where a killer is unable to ever catch a survivor no matter how long they do it is for the most part don't away with. I'm not using the term like survivors use face camping which also no longer exists. 
    If you can show me a video on 2.0 patch where you can loop a killer add infinitum I'd like to see it. 
    No problem find infinite loop.Just check red barn on map with corn or when you got 2 T walls with windows, one window in crotus pren assylum in house another one and house in red forest and many others.
  • yeet

@lyric said:
    The rate you gain bloodlust is getting a buff while the speed is making bl3 now become bl2 is the nerf but it’s kind of not a nerf if you gain the bloodlust faster , who makes it all the way to bl3 anyway?

they scrapped this, you aren't gonna gain BL faster

• lyric
    yeet said:

@lyric said:

they scrapped this, you aren't gonna gain BL faster

No I’m pretty sure they announced it in the last stream or two ago that bloodlust 2 is gonna be what bloodlust 3 is now with it gaining at a faster rate instead of granting more speed 
  • billynair
    edited August 2018

@Peanits said:
    Or you can spend 45 seconds building up bloodlust for each pallet while the survivor vaults back and forth and self heals, leaving a ton of pallets still active by the late game. Your call.

OR...

Use Nurse and not worry about Bloodlust, no need to fear the Nerf...

• billynair

@fluffybunny said:
    getting rid of it outright may cause issues for a lot of killers catching up and countering loops.

Yes, this, and if you want to see the other 11 killers, BL is about the only thing keeping them usable against Toxic Loopers. Get rid of the loopers and you honestly dont need BL. But, since the overwhelming majority of Survivors feel that Infinite Loops are the ONLY POSSIBLE way of winning a game (rather than stealth and not getting caught in the first place) the Devs have to cowtow and allow them this Toxic behavior, and, since Nurse is the only Killer that can counter the Loop, when they kill BL, you will see nothing but Nurse, and if not nurse, n00b killers who dont know the game yet

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

@billynair said:

@TheBean said:
    The way that will be fixed it the reintroduction of the pallet stun on the Nurse when she blinks. They said that it will come back. Maybe this will be when it does.

Then you can play more games with one hand down your pants...

I don't wear pants while playing this game...

• billynair

@powerbats said:
    Some of those who're leaving are leaving because of a toxic community, no dedicated servers etc. There's quite a few review bombs that're from people who got to use it during ftp week.

Toxic community fed by the fact that even WITH Bloodlust, it is too easy to bully killers. and, Here is the problem: The Majority of the community is Toxic, they only want to play the game if they can Bully the Killer. If the Devs fix the game to where the Killers have a half way decent chance of winning half their games, these survivors, the Streamers will quit and find a game where they can show their mad skills without any effort, and, the devs dont want that. They want to keep the no effort skillzorz here in DBD