Why Survivors should protest the Bloodlust Nerf

Comments

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    yeet said:

@lyric said:
    If you rely on bloodlust you need to git gud plain and simple, the good killers in this game don’t even need bloodlust it’s only the people who don’t break pallets and want to run in circles after one person the whole game 

a good survivor won't even let you BL them anyway

This is true unless they are intentionally trying to keep your attention 
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@lyric said:
    yeet said:

@lyric said:

If you rely on bloodlust you need to git gud plain and simple, the good killers in this game don’t even need bloodlust it’s only the people who don’t break pallets and want to run in circles after one person the whole game 

it's pretty damn easy to stand still at a safe pallet and totally deny the killer bloodlust

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@billynair said:
    Which is worse, honestly, Bloodlust after 30+ seconds of looping or... Nothing But Nurses, all day, every day? Nurse is the ONLY killer that doesnt rely on Bloodlust to stop looping. The only reason why other Killers get used is because Bloodlust allows them to reduce the loops too about a minute. Even if you dont down them, they have to do something OTHER than loop. Nerf the Bloodlust, you will get NOTHING BUT LOOPS as any other killer but Nurse. Any Killer who is serious and nit just messing around will be forced to use Nurse to stand a chance.

Your Choice, Nerf Blood lust and get nothing but Nurses, or, leave it alone and get more variety in Killers

Survivors prefer DCing against nurse and playing against the baby killers they can loop

• lyric
    yeet said:

@lyric said:
    yeet said:

@lyric said:

it's pretty damn easy to stand still at a safe pallet and totally deny the killer bloodlust

Yea but you’ll also take a hit where you have to be moving through the pallet to slam it with the changes that were made , if you’re standing still in a pallet it won’t slam anymore, I’m surprised no one is complaining more about the kindred built in than bloodlust, now even if the wraith is camping cloaked to cancel borrowed time I can run up to him, see the aura , burn him with a flashlight, and still get the borrowed time save 
  • yeet

@lyric said:
    yeet said:

@lyric said:

yeet said:

@lyric said:

Yea but you’ll also take a hit where you have to be moving through the pallet to slam it with the changes that were made , if you’re standing still in a pallet it won’t slam anymore, I’m surprised no one is complaining more about the kindred built in than bloodlust, now even if the wraith is camping cloaked to cancel borrowed time I can run up to him, see the aura , burn him with a flashlight, and still get the borrowed time save 

in this situation i'm talking about when the pallet is already down

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@yeet said:

are you seriously hearing yourself right now? if survivors let 20+ pallets get destroyed without repairing all 5 gens they must have spent 20 minutes with their thumbs up their asses doing nothing, because you only need 6~ pallets and a window to run a killer for 5 gens EASILY
    i really find it difficult to believe you're serious, everything you say is absolutely moronic and foolish
    it only takes around 3 minutes to do every generator through ruin
    there will never be a situation where there is 0 pallets up and all generators haven't been done unless the survivors are seriously incompetent and cannot even hit skillchecks, in which case they absolutely 100% deserve to lose

survivors are in the advantage 100% of the time, it only takes them mere minutes to complete their entire objective, and looping a killer for that long is laughably easy
    i find it hard to believe you even agree with the crap that you spew, Unnerving? don't make me laugh.
    "They don't need all the gens done"
    oh never mind you're actually just delusional

All I see is you making excuses and using insults now to back yup your arguments, have you even played at rank 1 yourself? Here let me show you an example of how rank 1 and 2 killers do it.

Hey look at that, a killer aced us and we didn't make mistakes or screw around. I guess that means we weren't in control the entire time or we'd have all made it out alive in 3 minutes.

I can easily post youtube videos of killers rampaging all the time like Marth and Tru repeatedly acing everyone they face. But I don't really need to because we both know the proof shows your arguments have holes in them.

• yeet

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

are you seriously hearing yourself right now? if survivors let 20+ pallets get destroyed without repairing all 5 gens they must have spent 20 minutes with their thumbs up their asses doing nothing, because you only need 6~ pallets and a window to run a killer for 5 gens EASILY
    i really find it difficult to believe you're serious, everything you say is absolutely moronic and foolish
    it only takes around 3 minutes to do every generator through ruin
    there will never be a situation where there is 0 pallets up and all generators haven't been done unless the survivors are seriously incompetent and cannot even hit skillchecks, in which case they absolutely 100% deserve to lose

survivors are in the advantage 100% of the time, it only takes them mere minutes to complete their entire objective, and looping a killer for that long is laughably easy
    i find it hard to believe you even agree with the crap that you spew, Unnerving? don't make me laugh.
    "They don't need all the gens done"
    oh never mind you're actually just delusional

All I see is you making excuses and using insults now to back yup your arguments, have you even played at rank 1 yourself? Here let me show you an example of how rank 1 and 2 killers do it.

Hey look at that, a killer aced us and we didn't make mistakes or screw around. I guess that means we weren't in control the entire time or we'd have all made it out alive in 3 minutes.

I can easily post youtube videos of killers rampaging all the time like Marth and Tru repeatedly acing everyone they face. But I don't really need to because we both know the proof shows your arguments have holes in them.

i have no reason to converse with people who are completely delusional
    you can also post countless examples of amazing killers being absolutely rolled
    if survivors die, it was because they where inefficient and made too many mistakes, i find it extremely hard to believe that someone died with only 4k points without making a single mistake, stop lying.

• lyric
    yeet said:

@lyric said:
    yeet said:

@lyric said:

yeet said:

@lyric said:

in this situation i'm talking about when the pallet is already down

Gotta break those pallets take away the safe zones for everyone else, what I’ll do is I’ll initiate a chase with one in a pallet dense part of the map and let them stun me immediately thinking I was a dumbass and ran into their slam and then they will go crazy with going to each pallet thinking I’m “easy” and I’ll immediately get rid of about 3-4 with no looping THEN I start trying and when they try to loop me the pallets are gone and there are always a couple of weak links in the group who can’t keep the killer busy even with the pallets, it may be a dumb strategy but it got me to rank 5 as a killer when I main as a survivor and just play killer when I want a change 
  • powerbats

@lyric said:

I've been trying to get this through to him about BL 3, if you get to that point you've been chasing them too long. If someone kites you that long they're doing it intentionally to make you waste time. The top killers always abandon bad chases instead of getting to BL 2 let alone BL3.

@Master said:

>

Survivors prefer DCing against nurse and playing against the baby killers they can loop

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.

Most survivors don't have an issue with Nurse, they don't like her but they also don't quit. I take it as a challenge to face the strongest killer in the game.

• yeet

@powerbats said:

@lyric said:

I've been trying to get this through to him about BL 3, if you get to that point you've been chasing them too long. If someone kites you that long they're doing it intentionally to make you waste time. The top killers always abandon bad chases instead of getting to BL 2 let alone BL3.

you act like i don't know this and i don't actively do this
    of course i don't use BL lmao i only play nurse
    what i've been trying to get through to you is that a survivor will only get downed by a bloodlusting killer if they let them stack BL in the first place, which is very easy to deny

• lyric
    powerbats said:

@lyric said:

@Master said:

>

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.

Most survivors don't have an issue with Nurse, they don't like her but they also don't quit. I take it as a challenge to face the strongest killer in the game.

Dude survivors love playing the nurse do you know how rare it is to find a really good nurse even at rank 1? Unless they’ve really honed their skills it’s a easy escape for most
  • Master

@powerbats said:

@lyric said:

@Master said:

>

You might take it as challenge.
    I am currently stuck at rank 15 because everytime the "special" survivors in my team hear a nurse blink, they simply quit. I am only talking about my own experience, sure its low rank survivor atm but I really dont care about ranking up as long as they dont fix the DC problems. (I play solo btw)

• yeet

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

then why have most of the survivors in my region blocked me to the point where i only play against chinese survivors with 150+ ping?

• powerbats

@yeet said:

if survivors die, it was because they where inefficient and made too many mistakes, i find it extremely hard to believe that someone died with only 4k points without making a single mistake, stop lying.

So in other words you still can't refute my arguments and instead resort to more insults and the typical deflections. Since even when faced with the evidence in front of you you make excuses. If a top ranked killer aces them it''s because they were got lucky according to you.

I'm sure Marth and Tru and all the other top ranked killers including some on this very forum will be glad to know your logic. That they didn't get to rank 1 by being skillful but lucky because the survivors were bad.

@Lowbei You're turn to try reasoning with him since he's gone teh usual route when faced with facts and logic.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    ScottJund said:
    yeet said:

@only1biggs said:
    tl;dr git gud

"the game is fine because survivors don't try to win"
    what an abysmal way to balance a game

Literally the first five seconds of the video says map design is broken and not balanced
    Right after? “This is a party game for casuals.” 

Meaning they balance the game for casual Survivors screwing around and having fun. Which is bullshit. Kill Your Friends is “causal party fun”. SWF? Killer? That’s not casual. That’s competitive Ranked. If people want “casual party game” they should play Kill Your Friends, keep that ######### out of online ranked mode. 

You dont balance an online ranked game based on casual’s dicking around. The SWF group shouldn’t be dicking around and still winning and getting ranks. The Killer isn’t part of their “casual party of friends”, yet he has to deal with the balance being skewed to give casual Survivors dicking around the chance to be able to win. 

What at of the hardcore competitive Survivors who aren’t playing to dick around? They are playing to win. They just faceroll Killers because the balance is so heavy in their favor. Map balance is one thing, this is something different. The developers balancing the game on Survivors playing like idiots and running around the map like headless chickens and STILL having a chance to win cause “it’s fun”. All the meanwhile the Killer is busting his balls to just to keep up.

How is that anywhere near fair for Killers? 
  • powerbats

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

then why have most of the survivors in my region blocked me to the point where i only play against chinese survivors with 150+ ping?

What region are you on and what platform since Pc I get people from Asia and some have quite good ping? If you're on PS4 or Xbox that's something they should fix so that people don't just troll yuo because you were good.

If you were toxic then yes but if not you shouldn't be able to be blocked.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Master said:

@billynair said:
    Which is worse, honestly, Bloodlust after 30+ seconds of looping or... Nothing But Nurses, all day, every day? Nurse is the ONLY killer that doesnt rely on Bloodlust to stop looping. The only reason why other Killers get used is because Bloodlust allows them to reduce the loops too about a minute. Even if you dont down them, they have to do something OTHER than loop. Nerf the Bloodlust, you will get NOTHING BUT LOOPS as any other killer but Nurse. Any Killer who is serious and nit just messing around will be forced to use Nurse to stand a chance.

Your Choice, Nerf Blood lust and get nothing but Nurses, or, leave it alone and get more variety in Killers

I play nurse all the time and rarely ever have dcing

• yeet

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

So in other words you still can't refute my arguments and instead resort to more insults and the typical deflections. Since even when faced with the evidence in front of you you make excuses. If a top ranked killer aces them it''s because they were got lucky according to you.

I'm sure Marth and Tru and all the other top ranked killers including some on this very forum will be glad to know your logic. That they didn't get to rank 1 by being skillful but lucky because the survivors were bad.

@Lowbei You're turn to try reasoning with him since he's gone teh usual route when faced with facts and logic.

if a top rank killer aces a group of survivors its because those survivors made mistakes that the killer then exploited, i'm rank 1 myself and have been rank one every month since the release of the game, it really isn't difficult to get to rank 1 and most survivors are abysmal at this game
    i'm pretty sure marth and tru3 would tell you the exact same thing

• yeet

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

What region are you on and what platform since Pc I get people from Asia and some have quite good ping? If you're on PS4 or Xbox that's something they should fix so that people don't just troll yuo because you were good.

survivors use MLGA to block me for beating them, i haven't seen a name that wasn't just a row of boxes for months, and my region is Australia

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    feffrey said:
    This goes back to what I was saying killers expect a free handout for their lack of skills and failures
    It’s not “lack of skill” when the actual in-game mechanics make looping survivor-sided. Bloodlust balances it out so survivors can’t loop infinitely. Maybe you should stop thinking so one-sided about it.
  • Mesme
    Mesme Member Posts: 177

I think everyone needs to git gud. Both survivors and killers pointing a figure to the killers to git gud will cause the one sided balance and same would be to point to the survivors and I thought I'd point this is out but when I played survivors at rank 1~5 even there I saw mistakes and most of the aces I had was because the survivors wasted loops and lead the killer to one another too frequently and most never took advantages of place such as the cow loop.

Yet they complained saying killers such as Billy, Leather, Michael and the doctor are broken unfun and unfair to play against and that BBQ is broken. Now on the killer side I made mistakes leading to everyone surviving because I wasted too much time chasing one man or I failed to find anyone showing that stealth is still viable it's not the best with some killers but its still a tool for both killer and survivor and I noticed a lot of my kills are on bad survivors who can't hide or who aren't patient when it comes to a rescue.

• lyric
    Star99er said:
    feffrey said:
    This goes back to what I was saying killers expect a free handout for their lack of skills and failures
    It’s not “lack of skill” when the actual in-game mechanics make looping survivor-sided. Bloodlust balances it out so survivors can’t loop infinitely. Maybe you should stop thinking so one-sided about it.
    No bloodlust is for morons who haven’t figured out how to destroy the pallet and run in circles until one generator is left and then they finally break the pallet and get on here to share their salt with everyone when everyone escapes and they committed to one guy the whole time 
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

No bloodlust is for morons who haven’t figured out how to destroy the pallet and run in circles until one generator is left and then they finally break the pallet and get on here to share their salt with everyone when everyone escapes and they committed to one guy the whole time 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, - take it, use it wisely, do not spend it on whores, or candies.

• SovererignKing

Sarief said:

actually clown gameplay shown is very good, considering it's on ps4 controller. If you had to handle it you would do much worse

Thanks. Though some people always sit there and think they are just Gods at this game. I’m not the best Clown (I’m actually a Nurse Main on PS4), but  definitely not the worst or bad. Though I will say it’s a bit of an adjustment to judge distance with bottle throws when you’re used to judging Blink distance instead.
  • only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@SovererignKing you are unable to accept that you are just not good at the game and then come here to moan and complain about things. Adjust your thinking, then have a leg to stand on. Git gud :)

• only1biggs

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

survivors use MLGA to block me for beating them, i haven't seen a name that wasn't just a row of boxes for months, and my region is Australia

Perhaps you're just not a good killer and resort to playing like a douche..? I wonder what addons you use with your Nurse...? ¯_(ヅ)_/¯

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

Perhaps you're just not a good killer and resort to playing like a douche..? I wonder what addons you use with your Nurse...? ¯_(ヅ)_/¯

Oh look! Another player that can only insult others.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Community is freaking out for no reason. I am sure out of 10 matches, you got bl3 in only 1 match if it ever happened.

I admit that I don't play killer much but except for wanting to see how fast i am going with bl3, I never had bl3.

Tbh, faster bl is better than bl3 at least for me. We need to see the change and then evaluate the results.

• SovererignKing

@SovererignKing you are unable to accept that you are just not good at the game and then come here to moan and complain about things. Adjust your thinking, then have a leg to stand on. Git gud :)

Quite honestly, I couldn’t care any less what you have to say. All you have is petty insults to fling. Maybe you should think about your own childish attitude before you talk #########.
  • only1biggs

@SovererignKing said:
    only1biggs said:

Quite honestly, I couldn’t care any less what you have to say. All you have is petty insults to fling. Maybe you should think about your own childish attitude before you talk #########.

If you think that was ######### talking you're way off, buddy

• only1biggs

@popoles said:
    only1biggs said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

Perhaps you're just not a good killer and resort to playing like a douche..? I wonder what addons you use with your Nurse...? ¯(ヅ)

Oh look! Another player that can only insult others.

Oh look! Another player that can't read.

• Master

@only1biggs said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

Yeah a killer using the "wrong" addon, lets use a third party programm, a bannable offense btw, to avoid him in the future

• yeet

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

bloodlust is actually for enormous loops like the cowshed and ironworks ect ect ect> @only1biggs said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

I don't use addons and I play to win, I don't see how that makes me a "douche"

• Master

@yeet said:

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

bloodlust is actually for enormous loops like the cowshed and ironworks ect ect ect> @only1biggs said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

A killer killing survivors is a "douche", just fyi

• yeet

@Delfador said:
    Community is freaking out for no reason. I am sure out of 10 matches, you got bl3 in only 1 match if it ever happened.

I admit that I don't play killer much but except for wanting to see how fast i am going with bl3, I never had bl3.

Tbh, faster bl is better than bl3 at least for me. We need to see the change and then evaluate the results.

bl isn't coming faster, it's just a flat out nerf now

• yeet

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

ah yes I should have known

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    I agree nerf bl more nurse or billy in game.Btw on one stream Horwatch i think say we want quick end of chase.I wonder for the who surv or killer who give up? IMO Bl should be load in 5sec not 15sec becose if i hit surv he got boost any way and my BL is cancel i must clean wepon and we can loop again 15sec before i got another palet to break another window or LOS suv and again my bl is cancel.Very usesfull mechanic for killer rly.
  • only1biggs

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

Yeah, because that's what I said -.-

It's not like the comment was laced with sarcasm. Here, let me spell it out for you...

Nurse is BS. Many of the Nurse addons make her even more BS. I wonder why this guy (yeet) is being blocked? Could it be because he uses Nurse almost exclusively and uses super "fair" addons. Jesus, get a grip.

• yeet

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

It's not like the comment was laced with sarcasm. Here, let me spell it out for you...

Nurse is BS. Many of the Nurse addons make her even more BS. I wonder why this guy (yeet) is being blocked? Could it be because he uses Nurse almost exclusively and uses super "fair" addons. Jesus, get a grip.

i don't use addons
    maybe its just because survivors don't like losing?

• Master

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

Yeah its BS that you cannot loop and bully the nurse like a normal trash killer. How is that fair

• only1biggs

@yeet said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

i don't use addons
    maybe its just because survivors don't like losing?

Maybe. Maybe some of the other options I gave are a factor.

• only1biggs

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

Yeah its BS that you cannot loop and bully the nurse like a normal trash killer. How is that fair

If you get bullied that's a you problem. You are the audience the following video is aimed at...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xe6Enj-FoU&t

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

The way that will be fixed it the reintroduction of the pallet stun on the Nurse when she blinks. They said that it will come back. Maybe this will be when it does.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    TheBean said:

The way that will be fixed it the reintroduction of the pallet stun on the Nurse when she blinks. They said that it will come back. Maybe this will be when it does.

I doubt that, tbh. 
  • azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    I don't agree with OPs reasoning, but I do think that the bloodlust change is a net bad for survivors. 
    Bloodlust was introduced to counter infinites, which have largely been eliminated. But it being here has always been a mitigating mechanic against looping, which is an unintended side effect of smaller survivor hit boxes. 
    The dev stream said they wanted bloodlust to activate sooner at the cost of higher speed later. But moving faster sooner makes losing a killer in chase harder for survivors this encouraging looping. 
    As a whole this will likely change the game into a direction that it wasn't designed or balanced for.
  • Master

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

If you get bullied that's a you problem. You are the audience the following video is aimed at...

So what, the biggest problem of the game is map design. Thanks, I already know that btu the devs wont do anything about it because they are lazy

• only1biggs
    edited August 2018

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

So what, the biggest problem of the game is map design. Thanks, I already know that btu the devs wont do anything about it because they are lazy

Hmmm, it seems as though you struggle to read AND listen. The title and topic of the video point to people that are generally bad at the game, but insist on blaming the game first instead of getting better. You and many others here would fall into this category.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    SenzuDuck said:

@yeet said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@SovererignKing said:

feffrey said:

Why should they be rewarded for their failures 

Why are Survivors rewarded for failure to hide and LoS juke by being able to Loop?

When you have a killer going at a million miles per hour because of blood lust how tf you gunna juke his line of site lmfao.

lmao how you gonna let him start bloodlusting you in the first place?

What? blood lust 1 is 15 seconds. If you get out of every chase within 15 seconds you're top tier rank 1 global elite master rank level 99 survivor.

BL 1 is nothing. ... and even then as long as you're by pallet and have map knowledge of where to go next there is no need to fret about BL because you can force the pallet break rather easy... we've all been the survivor to loop the killer for 3-5 gens which just proves that BL is an absolute nightmare to deal with am I right??..... 
  • SovererignKing

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@lyric said:
    Star99er said:

feffrey said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

Hmmm, it seems as though you struggle to read AND listen. The title and topic of the video point to people that are generally bad at the game, but insist on blaming the game first instead of getting better. You and many others here would fall into this category.

Nah, I don’t give two shits what ScottJund has to say. He literally said right on it “This is a casual party game” meaning the balance is screwed up in order to give Survivors who dick around for half the match a chance to still win cause the game is a “casual party game.” It’s not that Killers are “bad”, it’s that the game is balanced for Survivors who suck at the game. Map balance is just another thing being used as an excuse to cover up the game is balanced for casual Survivor’s “having fun” and dicking around while the Killer always has to go full tilt. If the Survivors go full tilt, they wreck cause the balance is so far in their favor.
  • only1biggs

@SovererignKing said:
    only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@yeet said:

@lyric said:

Star99er said:

feffrey said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@yeet said:

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

>

Perhaps you're just not a good killer and resort to playing like a douche..? I wonder what addons you use with your Nurse...? ¯(ヅ)

Nah, I don’t give two shits what ScottJund has to say. He literally said right on it “This is a casual party game” meaning the balance is screwed up in order to give Survivors who dick around for half the match a chance to still win cause the game is a “casual party game.” It’s not that Killers are “bad”, it’s that the game is balanced for Survivors who suck at the game. Map balance is just another thing being used as an excuse to cover up the game is balanced for casual Survivor’s “having fun” and dicking around while the Killer always has to go full tilt. If the Survivors go full tilt, they wreck cause the balance is so far in their favor.

There's just no getting through to you guys..

Whatever, you're bad at the game. Git gud, then complain x