Punishment for Bodyblocking?

Options
Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,112
edited January 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I heal up a fellow survivor, but then they follow me everywhere around the map like a lost puppy who will wet themselves if they lose sight of me. Killer shows up and they bodyblock me. Last gen pops during the chase, so I get camped out of the match.

If your movement is impeded by another survivor and you get hit by the killer, can the survivor who blocked you get injured instead? Reporting does nothing.

Post edited by Nos37 on

Comments

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375
    Options

Survivors complaining about survivors!?

I must still be asleep xD

• Macmillan
    Macmillan Member Posts: 100
    Options

eu não li isso

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

It's only reportable if the other survivor is doing it on purpose. If they just happen to get in the way, yeah it's frustrating but there's no need to punish them for it. If they are intentionally sabotaging you, though, you need to not only report them after the match but also send a ticket to Support with their player ID and video evidence of what they did.

• miachan22
    miachan22 Member Posts: 36
    Options

It should be able to push the other player at least, like if you keep running towards them it would push them away

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

And how do you think the game would know if you didn't try to take the hit for them? I doubt there's a way the game could tell wether this was done on purpose to get you to get hit instead of them, or if it was done on purpose by you, to take a hit for them and give them a chance to escape. There's perks and points related to taking hits for others, so unless they do it more than once and it's obvious that it's on purpose, there isn't much you can do about it. And I doubt reporting them will do anything anyway.