Please nerf or remove Mori's.

Options
Debridged
Debridged Member Posts: 30
edited December 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

This takes all skill & fun away from both sides & ruins the experience tremendously. Any half decent killer with a pink mori can wipe the whole team with no effort. It should also not bypass decisive strike since they don't have to pick you up to mori. Mori's are game ruining & gives the killer the biggest advantage possible. Only 1 hook then the killer gets to mori? That encourages everyone to play scared & slow bc they know if they get caught & hung they will be tunneled & morried. It is almost certain you will get hooked atleast once in a game, sometimes even for alturism. But you should not be punished severely for getting hooked only 1 time. Survivors have to play near perfect to not get hooked once which is dumb.

Comments

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764
    edited December 2019
    Options

Keys too.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
    Options

Or..we could do this...better than any other idea I've seen

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/113656/so-i-wanted-to-bring-this-up-again/p1?new=1

• Debridged
    Debridged Member Posts: 30
    Options

PLEASE NERF MORI

• orangegoblin
    orangegoblin Member Posts: 120
    Options

Yeah but, they're killers... Don't you feel killed?

• Shredder32
    Shredder32 Member Posts: 38
    Options

I think mori should be base kit for all killers.

• JayDoesGames
    JayDoesGames Member Posts: 264
    Options

I feel ever since the insta heal nerf Mori should be next. They break the game

• SurvJoe
    SurvJoe Member Posts: 111
    Options

yes or at least rework mori to be able to kill survivor who previously been on hook twice

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options

Usually I’m so quick to protect keys but in this case nerf keys LOL

• WhiteLoneIceFox
    WhiteLoneIceFox Member Posts: 3
    Options

Mori should be nerfed to require 2 hooks before a killer can Mori a survivor, but won’t activate if the killer tunneled the survivor to get the 2 hooks

( by tunneled I mean no one else was hooked besides that one survivor)

that way it is fair for the survivor and still useable by the killer. I just dislike that one hook and you can be Moried it is makes a game end in less than 5 mins sometimes meaning almost no blood points for survivor.

killer mains might say that the game is unfair but really you earn blood points more every game than a survivor does. so is it really unfair to you no you get easy points all the time for just playing but if a survivor fails to get some objective points done we get no blood points, being chased by killer isn’t very rewarding despite the fact that you’re making it possible for the objective to get done cause your keeping the killer busy.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

This is how I would do it. Especially for the ebony mori. The other ones only let you kill one survivor, so it's a bit less of a problem, but I do admit it sucks getting tunneled off hook right at the beginning and then getting mori'd.

• Sinner5Gonn4Sin
    Sinner5Gonn4Sin Member Posts: 103
    Options

Cypress is litteraly made to enjoy your cool animation, nothing more, it has no prerequisite other than being used on the last survivor, and I do agree that it's fine as it is.

Ivory tho ... If you get it used pre-3 gen, unless the skillgap is insane like you are facing one or two suboptimal borderline uncatchable survivors it's gonna be in a majority of cases a WAY easier win. 3 men means that if you get 1 person on the hook and keep a decent momentum by having another chase "right" after it, survivors have to choose between having some sort of gen progress or going for the save.

• chockfullofmoxie
    chockfullofmoxie Member Posts: 11
    Options

Keep the Mori’s. I don’t use them but it’s part of the game. The ability to have killers kill needs to be in the game. The entity gets enough love.

• yermom
    yermom Member Posts: 155
    Options

Ruin more than paid for the insta heal nerf. Next they need to take unlimited fast vaults, and unlimited uses of borrowed time, and using decisive strike from lockers.

• WastelandSociety
    WastelandSociety Member Posts: 7
    Options

I use Mori as a way to counter body blockers and gen rushing. Fix those two things and maybe I’ll sign up for Mori nerf.

• Macmillan
    Macmillan Member Posts: 100
    Options

take the legs of the killers to make you happy and stop crying too

• Feelsbadnan
    Feelsbadnan Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2020
    Options

I’m not paying 7,000 bloodpoints to hook someone twice just to kill them. The idea some of you people have on here Is dumb

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,895
    Options

Well, you could say the same about vigo's salty lips. Using 4 of them(costing 24000 bloodpoints in total), you would expect the survivors being able to unhook themselves 100%.

If 24000 points dont garantuee at least 1 survivor getting off the hook, then no one cares about those measily 7000 points.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

Survivors SHOULD have to play perfect not to get hooked once. Killers pretty much already have to play mistake-free if they want to do decent. Chase one person too long, and you might as well give up. Especially if they have Purple Tool Boxes and Parts. Those aren't fun for killers to deal with at all.