Hitbox? Dedicated servers?

Ever since the dedicated servers have gone up for PS4 is anyone else getting constantly hit through walls and pallets. I’ve had killers down me then go through stun animations. Before dedicated servers I’ve never had this issue.

just thought I’d share abit of my frustration of being down for the hundredth time though a solid object

Comments

• Daddy_Doctor
    Daddy_Doctor Member Posts: 158
    edited January 2020

Yep, I dropped a pallet on a Myers as he was round a corner, the pallet dropped he hit the pallet (not stunned, and did the animation) and I went down. I watched someone looping a killer as I was on a hook thinking why is the killer swinging when the survivor is so far away, then they got a hit. It visually wasn’t possible so there must be some sync issue somewhere.

• Zee141
    Zee141 Member Posts: 18

Yeah not sure how it gets this bad it feels like killers got a 3 meter arm extender on or something. I’ve seen a killer down a survivor that was just over half a shack distance away

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Dedicated servers just feel miserable both on killer and survivors. Killers have a delay on their power and everything else, survivors get hit 2 metres away from a window after fast vaulting. I am starting to get real sick of this. I just wish the developers would go back to peer-to-peer.

• neekocheeko
    neekocheeko Member Posts: 88

It's extremely frustrating and makes playing feel really awful, on both sides.