Buying bloodpoints pls!

Options
I dont know about most people but id love to see a way to purchase bloodpoints at a reasonable price of course leveling survivors to p3 with all perks and then having to do killers really takes forever if you didnt start a long time ago so pls devs can you add this to the game i know id buy some!

Comments

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

dbd becomes pay to win?

anyways you kinda can do that allready by buying allready owned perks in the shrine

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

@Thatbrownmonster said:
    dbd becomes pay to win?

anyways you kinda can do that allready by buying allready owned perks in the shrine

What he said^

• Aaronhill1202
    Aaronhill1202 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    You can already buy characters thats others dont have isnt that more pay to win than buying bloodpoints @Thatbrownmonster, @CallMeRusty420
  • CallMeRusty420
    Options

@Aaronhill1202 said:
    You can already buy characters thats others dont have isnt that more pay to win than buying bloodpoints @Thatbrownmonster, @CallMeRusty420

How is it pay to win exactly?

• Aaronhill1202
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Some of those characters are alot better than ones that are free excluding the top 2 (nurse/billy) @CallMeRusty420
  • CallMeRusty420
    Options

@Aaronhill1202 said:
    Some of those characters are alot better than ones that are free excluding the top 2 (nurse/billy) @CallMeRusty420

But you do realize that Killers, including Billy and Nurse, are UP right? The only aspect that would make DLC pay to win is the survivor aspect but all survivors play the same so to buy a DLC is mostly pay to lose. I mean look at Freddy. He is the weakest Killer in the game after he was nerfed by the devs only 1 week afterhis release because and I quote, 'Rank 20 survivors were struggling against him.'

• Aaronhill1202
    Options
    I guess your right about that @CallMeRusty420 but id still like to see buying bloodpoints implemented otherwise theres no point in me ever trying to prestige all my characters
  • CallMeRusty420
    Options

@Aaronhill1202 said:
    I guess your right about that @CallMeRusty420 but id still like to see buying bloodpoints implemented otherwise theres no point in me ever trying to prestige all my characters

Well prestiging is just a choice for you to make. Every time you prestige you're supposed to get better chances at better loot at the bloodweb and you only get a, what I consider, a garbage cosmetic which doesn't even look good. But that's my opinion.

• Nutty
    Nutty Member Posts: 13
    Options

no

• Nutty
    Options

no no

• Nutty
    Options

n
    o

• Nutty
    Options

@Aaronhill1202 said:

yes but you can still get their teachables its only the power you lack which tend to be terrible excluding michael, you can still get bbq and chilli, ruin and overcharge for free, and you just need to play the game enough to get shards which doesnt take long at all.

• NeoGriim
    NeoGriim Member Posts: 18
    Options

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Aaronhill1202 said:

How is it pay to win exactly?

Right? First off, those characters are now going to be able to be bought with shards, making this argument a moot point and secondly they're not over powered or anything, they're just different characters with different abilities. It's no where near pay to win.