Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If you had to remove ONE perk? killer and surv.

Comments

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

Killer- Monstrous Shrine. It's just so worthless. I don't want it to even exist.

Survivor- No Mither. Pretty much same thing. Actually, it's worse than worthless. It actually negatively impacts other players too. I would take a team mate with no perks vs a team mate with 4 perks including this one.

• pizzamess
    pizzamess Member Posts: 209

DS and noed

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Self-care and bambozzle; Self-care and bambozzle are both bad habits, Self-care basically makes impossible to at least do 5 gens, altought bambozzle is bad, there is no need to use it, like, just know how to run an window and the perk is litteraly wortless

Didn't say noed because of full endgame builds, that are fun honestly

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

That's a pretty good vote. They really are toxic perks that encourage toxic play styles. People complaining about NOED and DS don't seem to realize those two perks are actually designed to counter toxic behavior.

• ChiTenshi
    ChiTenshi Member Posts: 877

Survivors: Object of Obsession - Abused by SWF groups and pro players, to create an unfun match for the Killer. You either don’t find the player or don’t even hit them.

Killers: Sloppy Butcher - Makes healing more laborious and turns the match into heal simulator or ‘groan and find’.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 905

Rancor

And

No mither

• GrossAnimeTrash
    GrossAnimeTrash Member Posts: 11

Rather than delete I would be more open to “vote most to rework”

Killer: Overwhelming Presence. Unless I’m playing perk roulette, there’s no real reason to run this, even on big TR doctor builds.

Survivor: Object of Obsession or No Mither. The two have much more potential to be interesting but they both fall flat in terms of fun.

• YourFather
    YourFather Member Posts: 89

No mither is good if u wanna get hooked and not slugged.

Insidious to be toxic.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

Self-Care

Ruin.. oh, wait, whatever..

• Negi
    Negi Member Posts: 378

Decisive Strike and NOED. I don't care what anyone says, games where you don't have to worry about either are funner for killer and survivor.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

NOED and No Mither

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906

noed and adrenaline

• zaquintar
    zaquintar Member Posts: 54

Adrenaline is a cheat device, nothing less. For killers they might as well remove Unnerving presence. Completely useless to give survivors more chances for great skill checks

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

You still drop blood orbs with no mither, just don’t drop extra when hit.

• Black_Fence
    Black_Fence Member Posts: 308

NOED: I think it rewards killers who do really badly and makes some killers think they are better then they are.

Self-Care: STOP HEALING IN THE CORNER OF THE MAP YOU ABSOLUTE TOSSER!!!!

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636

Imagine thinking sprint burst is OP

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Franklin's Demise, I need my green keys to be safe from the grubby hands of the killer and survivors.

Sprint Burst, i use it from time to time but i would take this out.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Killer:

NOED, basically my most hated Perk. Can give a Killer one or even more Kills. And cleansing Dull Totems for a perk the Killer might not even have is not efficient at all. But I like the pick of Spirit Fury, especially when Maps are designed with a lot of unsafe Pallets, Spirit Fury might become a problem at one day.

Survivor:

Object of Obsession: Object-Users tend to be those guys who are toxic and want to get the Killers attention. Also it is one of those Perks which widens the gap between SWF and Solos - as Solo the Perk has some use, but might only piss the Killer off. As SWF it gives way too much information, especially because the Killer does not have to look at the Survivor for Object to reveal the Aura of the Killer. The fact that Undetectable needs to exist because of Object (and only because of it, the other Perks like Dark Sense or Alert were no problem at all) speaks for itself.

• grassdirtsky
    grassdirtsky Member Posts: 174

DS and Blood Warden

• Skelemania
    Skelemania Member Posts: 227

Honestly, none of the perks I feel are worth deleting at the moment. There's certainly some that can be irksome on both sides. Like, as Killer, I hate when their Exhaustion perk feels like the exact one they needed at that exact moment. Oh, Sprint Burst. Oh, Dead Hard. Oh, Balance Landing... At least you can play around Dead Hard & Decisive Strike. You can't play around Sprint Burst or something like Adrenaline.

Killer side, when I'm Survivor, I just always assume they can see my aura at all times & can 1-shot me someway. So maybe something like Haunting Grounds? I don't know.

The stages though!?

Map(s): Hawkins, Lery's, Meat Plant & Yamaoka.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    edited January 2020

As killer I would remove hangman's trick (most useless) and adrenaline (most annoying)

As survivor I would remove self care (most useless) and stridor (most annoyng)

• iBetClaudette
    iBetClaudette Member Posts: 299

Killer: NOED. Rewards killer for having a bad game.

Survivor: No Mither. Just trash. Most survivors don't know how to use this and instantly go down. Punishes the other teammates when they're stuck playing with that person.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Really?

Never mind you guys can kill the perk if you want then

• HookCampingBubba
    HookCampingBubba Member Posts: 35

Killer - New Ruin (Useless)

Survivor - Decisive Strike

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Noed and adrenaline. Their old school design lacks balance

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

Dead Hard and Knock Out.

DH is extremely useful on right hands.

Knock Out hurts specifically solo players, and has pretty much no effect for SWF

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Lithe and BL are much better in the right hands...you do know how fast 150% speed is right?

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

On the killer's side - infectious fright. Too many games just lead to boring slugfests and snowballs. Instasaw Billy with infectious and monitor or something is probably the single worst thing to play against.

For survivors - dead hard. Imagine looping an injured survivor properly only to have them press a button to skillfully outplay you and get to a window or pallet and there's nothing you can do about it. A lot of people are saying noed and dstrike but honestly those perks should rarely be a problem against good players, it's the perks that you have literally no control over that are the worst.

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

I don’t like how mlg players abuse dead hard at safe pallets and tiles. And Dead Hard almost always works on right hands.

BL is situational one. Lithe is ok, but also more situational (when you brought Lithe and its Gideon or Hawkins :/ )

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Oh god the amount of perks I would remove...

Decisive Strike / Insidious

• NullEXE

Idk what you mean, tunneling makes you lose games against competent survivors. all DS does is allow competent survivors have a 60 second immunity. I know that's how I use it anyways.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

DS and Ruin

• NullEXE

Also DS doesn't stop tunneling, it just makes the chase slightly longer

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    edited January 2020

Sloppy butcher and decisive strike

Sloppy is just run by too many killers running nurses calling or just making a beeline towards a hook you just saved someone off.

Decisive strike is just infuriating because you could down someone without Tunnelling and it's a free escape if they are picked up or if not they unbreakable or get healed up. Just a uncounterable perk in endgame in particular.

Other perks which are close are Borrowed time, Adrenaline, noed and whispers.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Uh huh, but like 99% of your No Mither buddies go down in the first 30 seconds then DC.

• emptyCups

I only play survior with a full squad :/

If you D/C in my gaming clan you get 1 warning then kicked out.

• ddubuckyee_user
    ddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 178

Monstrous Shrine

Ds

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Barebeque & Chili

No Mither

• GurkLion
    GurkLion Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2020

Wow game devs, it’s almost like we should remove

NOED

&

Adrenaline

I love me my adrenaline don’t get me wrong, but goddamn I hate perks that reward players for doing NOTHING. I’d say DS but it requires some skill and it’s been nerfed to the point of only being useful if you’re being tunneled.

• emptyCups

I really wish people would either stop asking for a bbq removal or start talking about how they love camping...

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

for killer, spirit fury. you don't have to do anything to get it. you should have to do something

for survivor, adrenaline. in it's current state, you don't have to do anything. if it were to activate if you completed a total of 150% or so of a gen it'd be fine

• MegHasCuteFeet
    MegHasCuteFeet Member Posts: 369

ds - 120 seconds of free escape (lmao still not nerfed)

insidious - why is this even in the game? promotes unhealthy playstyles and is useless at the same time. literally only doesnt get changed because its some dev's favorite perk

• evil_one_74
    evil_one_74 Member Posts: 312

NOED - like someone stated earlier. The killer can have a horrible game for the entire match, and turn it around at the end ,and get kills that they otherwise wouldn't have gotten. It makes up for a killers lack of skill to do well in the early stages of the match. I know it's easily countered by destroying totems, but not all totems are destroyed all the time.

Slippery Meat- because unless you have a rabbit's foot, a four leaf clover, and a horseshoe, you're not getting off that hook no matter how many times you try.....

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited January 2020

EDIT: OOPS wrong post

I would actually remove Object Of Obsession and Insidious.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

Self care.

Self care.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

NONE..

Survivor perspective:

Oh they have Franklin’s.. well imma just keep my butt moving and maybe make a scavenger hunt out of it..

Oh they have NOED or Devour.. FIND THAT BLOODY TOTEM OR WE’RE ALL TOAST!

Hmm they might have Blood Warden.. I’ll just wait until that person is safely placed on the hook and then I’ll finish the door;p

BBQ.. I will literally stand still and by the time you get to me you probably think I’ve already walked somewhere else and I giggle

Hmm I’m the obsession.. gen pops and I see the killers aura.. Rancor! Honestly Rancor is one of the most satisfying things to survive if you happen to be the obsession for the majority if not the entire match.

Killer perspective:

Little bastard has dead hard.. next time I’ll wait until it’s wasted and giggle at how silly they looked right before they got hit

Little twit stunned me with Head On.. you’ll pay for.. little twits friend stunned me with head on.. okay lol now you little nerds are going to get it;p

Decisive Strike and you’ve been an endearing little Butt dancing dink all game, you’ve been unhooked and I down you at the exit gate.. hell yea I’m picking you’re butt up.. make you earn that escape. If you miss then you’re mine and if you hit it.. gg wp

DS and you hop in a locker.. pffft I’ll eat 4 locker strikes all day, especially with any amount of gens left.

Iron Will... I personally love Stridor so.. muah<3

It’s been a solid game, everyone has been hooked once or on death hook.. everyone is injured.. POP.. 4 adrenaline.. Oh okay well I’m at least going to try and give you all love taps on the way out. Gg

*If you read any of this I think you get the point.. yes sometimes certain perks can make your tears a little extra salty but it is what it is..

It’s the repetition of the same perks that is more boring than anything but to each his or her own..

I have my favourites and I switch things up when I feel like it and that’s how I think it should be.

Have fun out there<3