If you had to remove ONE perk? killer and surv.

Options
Coder
Coder Member Posts: 747

For me:

-Spirit Fury, it's complete BS (and boring to counter by throwing pallets like a rank 20) and it makes trash killers who can't loop actually feel like they're good at the game.

-Sprint Burst. It's freaking annoying to go or sneak to a survivor only to have him sprint to a window or a pallet. It requires 0 skill and the reward is too much and it can't really be countered (though rarely I have countered it by predicting where they'd sprint to). Also I noticed that bad survivors tend to use sprint and good ones tend to use Dead Hard. Dead Hard on the other hand, requires some skill to use and it can be countered by predicting it, it's balanced.

What are your least favourites perks to go against?

Comments

• Parallax
    Parallax Member Posts: 273
    Options

NOED because it rewards killers for having a bad midgame.

Unbreakable because it can completely topple the killer's snowball.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
    Options

Hmmm actually removed removed?

Id rather have reworks, but if that is not an option for this question.

Nurses Calling

DS

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

Killer

-Infectious Fright

Survivor

-No Mither

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Borrowed time and noed

• _VTK_
    _VTK_ Member Posts: 383
    Options

Killer: BBQ (aura reading) - it's a cheap perk that allows Killers to skip tracking for survivors and enter chase immediately

Survivor: any second-chance perk

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

NOED and either DS or Dead Hard. NOED gives the killer the opportunity to completely turn around a losing game, DS is DS, and Dead Hard can get you to a loop/window you wouldn't have reached otherwise.

• Elik
    Elik Member Posts: 119
    Options

Survivor definitely dead hard because sometimes its not counterable and killer probably monstrous shrine because even with a rework survivors still can run to the other side of the map which could make the perk useless

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

Go against Urban?`I'd rather say Urban when it's on your teammate :)

BBQ on Freddy, Nurse or Billy, otherwise I'd say Franklins (or Rancor when I'm the obsession :P )

Survivor - OoO when I'm not a stealth killer, Adrenaline otherwise

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

Haha yes, I hate it when my teammates use Urban Evasion

I didn't see the going against part so it would probably be OoO then.

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793
    Options

Noed and DS

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

Whispers and Self-Care.

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526
    Options

I don't mind when my teammates have Urban Evasion, as long as they are using it correctly. To you know Evade the killer when he is looking in their area. But When I'm on the hook, and a survivor is being chased, and I just see them crouch walking everywhere I want to commit Seppuku.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

Well, I pretty much never see anyone using it correctly.They are always crouching around the map when the killer is nowhere near them and it is depressing to see them crouching towards me when I'm on hook

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526
    Options

I've been on the receiving end of urban evasion terribleness. I was put on the hook, someone was being chased. And two people were urban evasioning towards me from across the map. I died on my first hook.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284
    Options

Bamboozle: Just shut down an easily mindgamable loop without thinking. 4Head

Sprint Burst: Just walk around, cucking survivor map pressure. Then when you're about to get punished by being found just click shift and sprint to a loop or to hump the Rancid Abattoir window. 4Head

• Sylorknag
    Sylorknag Member Posts: 760
    Options

DS or DH

Noed

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

This. Unless Sprintburst becomes meta again, then that.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Killer: insidious. I saw how OhTofu tried to use it NOT for camping. Guess what, it has no other use.

Survivor: No Mither. I mean, is it even a perk?

• TitanByDaylight
    TitanByDaylight Member Posts: 169
    Options

Killer:NOED(luv this perk but gonna keep it fair)

Survivors: Decisive strike(god I hate you)

• Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286
    Options

Rancor: No real counter play.

For survivors either OoO or Adrenaline

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828
    Options

Dead Hard

noed

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250
    Options

DS and Noed.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,601
    Options

DS

NOED

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

Adrenaline- can't tell you how many times I've had someone down and adren ######### me...

Hex:Ruin- It's completely useless now. 😂

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

For everyone saying Urban Evasion, would you rather your teammates crawl without it? Because you know if they’re too scared to run with UE, they would still be scared without it.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited January 2020
    Options

Object Of Obsession

Insidoius

#NoMoreToxicity

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

Decisive Strike

NOED

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 534
    edited February 2020
    Options

Object of Obsession and Insidious, both induce toxic behavior and are difficult to use without being a jerk.

Post edited by Inji on
  • Joshawoo71
    Joshawoo71 Member Posts: 23
    Options

Dead hard(no chance to bait if used right) & Noed

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618
    Options

Ahh yes, killer perks that make survivor gameplay difficult being jumped to bad killer rewarding

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 802
    Options

Killer:

Infectious Fright, since all it does is encourage and facilitate slugging, which saps the fun out of the game.

Survivor

Object of Obsession. I hate x-ray vision perks in general (for both sides) but this one is used almost exclusively to make the killer's game as miserable an experience as possible.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Decisive Strike - Even the existence of the perk forces the killer to lose pressure, and it's often not even used as an anti-tunneling device. With the DS user being able to perform gen repairs, hook saves, and other actions that clearly show that they aren't being tunneled, it's very frustrating to deal with. And that's not even including the counter-counter to the perk: lockers.

BBQ&C - The bloodpoint bonus is so insane that it's not worth playing a game without it. Leveling and progression is a slog with the default bloodpoint gain, and it doesn't feel worth my time to play a 15 minute game and not even get close to the next level. This perk needs to be stripped of the bloodpoint bonus, and the base bloodpoint gain needs to be increased by at least 50% to compensate.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Franklin’s Demise and flip flop

• Callmehandsome
    Callmehandsome Member Posts: 529
    Options

I would delete 2 any killer perks in exchange for deleting DS. It's just too strong

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033
    Options

Killer: overwhelming presence, it's completely useless

Survivor: Decisive because it's a constant effect that can be used multiple times on every survivor. It's pretty much like they stock piled get out of jail free cards.

Noed is pretty easy to counter. You might get one down off before it's destroyed. That happens about 90% of the time if it doesn't just not activate or get destroyed immediately

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Noed and Sprint burst. Both dont require any effort or planning and can carry you alot by doing nothing special.

• Stitch7833
    Stitch7833 Member Posts: 632
    Options

None, i know alot of people hate things like noed etc. but you can easily just get the totems, its not like games or gens have gotten harder people just need to slow down and get the totem when they cross it. But if i was to rework perks then DS because 60seconds is huge, sometimes i get 2 other hooks and still get hit by DS somehow. as for killer i dont really care what perks they run tbh, most are either weak or balanced and i like seeing a range of perks used against the killers i verse, this might be because iv been rank 1 for 2 years odd and am use to most things or i dont see any perks can change the game drastically

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

Ds 100%

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262
    Options

Killer- Mindbreaker

Because it's less then useless. Noone uses this and when it is used effects for a second? What a joke. Hope its reworked soon to give a huge exhaustion effect for people working on gens.

Survivor- Decisive strike has to go.

Only because it encourages toxic survivor behavior. Unsafe hooks, body blocking and gives the survivors 60 seconds of invincibility.

It usually happens after I've already hooked the rescuer and then return to find the orginal rescuee, chase and down them. Pick them up. I'm stunned they save the second person now I hit that orginal victim for the 4th time and down him for the 3rd time BUT WAIT he's got BT so he keeps running and I gotta chase him till the bleed timer

My second choice is dead hard because it doesnt make sense... it's just magic for the sake of magic. And if it was to be even close to theme it would only null killer magic not basic attacks. Other then theme it's fine.

Rancor because theres no counter I've herd of. While everything else has a survivor way to balance this one doesnt.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Killer: NOED - Crutch perk that enables campers

Survivor: Adrenaline, Dead Hard or Sprint Burst. One screws the killer at the last second, one is used by everyone and guarantees a free pallet regardless of skill, the last is just an all out crutch perk

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262
    edited January 2020
    Options

Dont take my no mither away !

It's a full counter to two ENTIRE killers and my best anti slug build.

Why you wanna take my no mither ?

Plague? Haha no heals no problem.

Oni ? No blood from me vampire, no power for youu.

EDIT

Stalked by mike and gf ? Doesnt matter. Chainsaw killers saw me anyway Noed, rancor, haunted ? Tons of times when all the killer power ups in the world didn't effect me in the slightest. And being injured I repair and save so much faster then anyone else.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    Options

Not surprising that killer wanna get rid of a perk thats needed cause they play cheap the whole day.

NOED and OoO