If you had to remove ONE perk? killer and surv.

Options

Comments

• UniSans
    UniSans Member Posts: 111
    Options

OoO and Devour Hope

• Levitika
    Levitika Member Posts: 221
    Options

Decisive Strike: Because having a minute of effective invulnerability by hopping in a locker is horseshit.

Hex: Ruin, because at this point, they can't really do much worse to it at this point.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Selfcare is the most used perk and most players are bad. Dont think thats related though. I can agree, that you can equip better perks though. Meta perks.

Its playstyle dependant. I dont have fun playing the strongest loadouts with medkits and 4x 2nd chances. Even though its way stronger, but it takes away all the thrills of the game. Selfcare seems balanced to me, so i use it with bk.

• DrunkenXSMonkey8456
    Options

I wouldn't remove any specific perk. I'd only rework existing perks. As it's not the perks that break the game. It's the people who use them. Eg dead hard. To some killers it's seen as an easy second chance perk. To others. It's a ######### sprint burst that buys the survivor a few extra seconds if lag is on the survivors side.

The problem with alot of perks now which alot of perk forget is. Tiers mean very little on some perks. Eg noed, wowwww 1% bonus speed! Amazing.

Its honestly a joke. Tiers are a joke most the time. Inner strength, noed, hope, nurses to an extent. Spine chill and many more. There Tiers are kinda useless as they provide little benefit. Tier 1 inner strength is just as good as tier 3. Only difference is I spend 2 less seconds in the locker. Over the course of the match it means almost nothing. It's like what, 4/6 seconds extra? Hope and noed speed improvements are a joke.

There's nothing wrong with the perks. They all play a role. It's just the players who are dull and don't know variety or stack multiple of the same perk. But tbh almost any perk can be broken when stacked. Streetwise stacking, what's that? 100% item efficiency? Toolboxes that never run out of charges. (basically) vigil stacking and sprint burst or dead hard. Insta recovery.

All perks have a place. Yes some suck ass but they have a role, borrowed time saves you from being Insta downed after being saved. DS stops tunneling. Noed is a nice end game perk and works well with other end game perks and is easily counted by munching totems. Yes it's grindy and annoying but basically means a killer had 3 perks all game.

Just admit it. It's less the games fault more of our own. We're the ######### here.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

I'm punishing the team and if I don't they'll just keep doing it. They gotta know they are not immune bt and ds doesn't make you invincible.

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529
    Options

Dead hard (bails out survivor bad play)

Noed (bails out killers bad play)

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options
  • Steve0333
    Options

No. The difference with dead hard and other exhaustion perks is that dead hard is only really helpful when you got outplayed.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
    Options

Ds and noed

• Waffleyumboy
    Options
  • Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    Options

Calm Spirit - Its not even a good perk but the lack of a scream when you hit/hook them makes the entire chase feel so empty and disheartening.

Insidious - The play style it encourages is not one i enjoy.

• DwightOP
    DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328
    Options

SELFCARE and NOED.

• VLight
    VLight Member Posts: 126
    Options

I'm gonna assume you want Self-Care gone because of boosted Meg mains that take 20 years healing against Legion with Thana in the corner of the map.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

Killer: No One Escapes Death. Killers shouldn't be rewarded after terrible play. It's the same reason I dislike Blood Warden.

Survivor: DeJa Vu because why?

• Waffleyumboy
    Options

I want Deja Vu to get a rework, I really like the name because it's the name of my favorite movie :)

Sad that it's such a useless perk...

• DepressedClownMain
    DepressedClownMain Member Posts: 924
    Options

Self care (aka the killers best regression perk) and monstruous shrine (literally pointless)

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options
  • Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056
    Options

None because I want to hope that I can have more choice

• futurenoob010
    futurenoob010 Member Posts: 14
    Options

DS has to go or timer go to half minute or stop when hook another. Killer perks?

I dont play surv.

• Waffleyumboy
    Options

Never could've guessed. Do you have any killer perks you want buffed?

• Cable2486
    Cable2486 Member Posts: 249
    Options

Prove Thyself - Because one perk shouldn't benefit a whole team, especially not to the tune of %10.

Unnerving Presence - Because extending your terror radius that far is impractical and kinda silly if you aren't the Doctor, Wraith, Spirit, or Demo.

• Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332
    Options

For killer: New ruin.

joke.

I'd have to say...Monstrous shrine...or insidous. Both of these perks are effectively useless now. And while bad or seemingly useless perks can be good for a healthy game since it challenges players to come up with play styles that work for it. These have so little synergy with anything or hinder the killer so much to use they are nearly worthless.

Survivor:

Sprint Burst: I'm coming at this from the killer side. But god I feel slow in this sometimes...and seeing someone sprint away like the road runner really hammers in the despair .I can't even catch up with them with high value addon and stacked play with your food legion frenzy.

• Toastyy
    Toastyy Member Posts: 226
    Options

Killer: Rancor or Haunted grounds

Survivor: DS or Dead hard

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    Options

I would remove Claudette cosmetics. Really. As a survivor, I'm so tired of being tunneled because I don't hide the entire game. And trying to learn killer? Jesus Christ, all anyone does is hide and urban evade with premonition or spine chill. It bores me to death and I play the game less because of it. Survivor queues take forever and then killer games are incredibly boring. She should literally always be in neon cosmetics, but I guess crappy survivors would have to actually learn how to play.

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889
    Options

Killer: NOED

Survivor: Sprint Burst

I don't know how more people complain about DH rather than SB when SB literally saves the survivor WHEN THEY'RE HEALTHY and DH activates WHEN THEY'RE INJURED.

You get the drop on a survivor? Sprint Burst to safe pallet central. It's stupid

If Sprint Burst is allowed to stay in the game, so can Dead Hard

• Steve0333
    Options

Because sprint burt only works at the beginning of a chase not in the middle of a chase. At that point the killer hasn't wasted any time and the person using sprint burst hasn't necessarily been out played yet, they just got a head start. The problem with DH is often times the survivor will have been outplayed but rather than go down they get to dead hard to a pallet. Its especially annoying when the killer has already spent good time chasing the survivor.

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479
    Options

Self-Care makes you waste time on healing every time you get injured. It takes over 30 seconds to heal yourself with that perk. It's better to go and do gen or really anything else than heal yourself with this perk. Also medkits exist and are way better than Self-Care.

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Options

People keep totting this as if it's that bad or SC loses games. You know, you don't have to waste all your time healing to full, you can use it to build up your heal meter in between actions, and it can especially be useful for shenanigans with SWF if you play it right. It. Just depends on how you think to use it.

• Callmehandsome
    Callmehandsome Member Posts: 529
    Options

From survivors side i would remove DS, becouse it's strongest perk of the game.

I would let survivors choose any 2 perks deleted from killers side in exchange, and they still wouldn't take this trade. Survivors ultimately have stronger perks.

• BlackRainbow
    BlackRainbow Member Posts: 40
    Options

Sprint burst

And

Noed

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,205
    Options

DS and NOED

DS is more a anti-momentum Perk in High Ranks. Should be deactivated if the Killer already downed or hooked another Survivor. The other problem is: Even if only one Suvivor has it, the Killer have to asume ALL can potential have it.

NOED just needs a rework imo.

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889
    Options

Say you got the drop on a survivor that was working on a gen. Sprint Burst saves them. It saves them from their outplay.

Say if they have a 99ed sprint burst mid chase, the killer mindgames them. Sprint Burst away.

Lithe is arguably the same, they misplay a vault and Lithe saves them.

Every Exhaustion perk saves the survivor using it.

• memiieko
    memiieko Member Posts: 187
    Options

Decisive Strike and NOED or

Adrenaline and NOED, they both seem equally unfair for the EGC, but together they do cancel each other out but not

• Animator
    Animator Member Posts: 372
    Options

Fire Up and DS.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

NOED - I like the idea of end game builds that incorporate NOED, but this perk is used more as a crutch than a part of a build. I've seen NOED used more by hardcore campers than anyone. It really helps them get 2 to 3 kills where they should only have 1. I would not mind seeing a hook minimum attached to NOED, with a guaranteed totem spawn. That way it is earned and can't be denied.

Dead Hard - I get the idea of ducking a swing, but avoiding traps as well? Drives me nuts that the survivor has a way of hopping over a trap, but the large striding Trapper can't. Makes zero sense.

• StrayDog
    StrayDog Member Posts: 25
    Options

How is it cheap? Sure it's annoying but it's easy to counter. Just get in a locker when the killer picks up a survivor

• rayoxium
    rayoxium Member Posts: 112
    Options

This is probably already been said, but Dead Hard.

it’s ran all the time and I hate having to wait to bait it out of every survivor. Playing Huntress it feels like garbage when you aim perfectly and time it just right, and the survivor presses “E.” It just sucks having to wait to see if every person is running it, there are stronger perks but that’s not the point.

Also spirit fury. Because why should a survivor be punished for doing what they’re suppose to be doing? Stunning a killer with a pallet is suppose to be a good thing. Although if they just got rid of the interaction with Enduring+Spirit Fury it would be fine.

• StrayDog
    StrayDog Member Posts: 25
    Options

NOED- It's such a cheap, crutch perk. Yeah you can cleanse totems and not worry about it but it just takes time away from doing things I'd rather be doing. And I hate dying to a killer who wouldn't have been able to without it.

HeadOn-Just an obnoxious, troll perk. 90% of the times I've been stunned by it were for no reason other than to troll. Didn't even know anyone was there then BAM.

• Whiskers93
    Whiskers93 Member Posts: 95
    Options

NOED

D strike or Adrenilin

• DarkPit
    DarkPit Member Posts: 87
    Options

Noed and Self Care.

Both are just annoying to see

• Mrwood204
    Mrwood204 Member Posts: 226
    Options

Wait until it shows up as one of the challenges in the current tome

• Rcin
    Rcin Member Posts: 7
    Options

Just cleanse totems you bots

• Snow_Lep
    Snow_Lep Member Posts: 305
    Options

Lets take the useless perks out.

Buckle Up and Monsterous Shrine. Bye bye you <1% used worthless perks

• CausingNickel0
    CausingNickel0 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Doctor. He’s damn too OP after the last update.

• WastelandSociety
    Options

Killer : I can’t think of any. Sure NOED is annoying at times and don’t care if it goes. But if I did good on objectives and in chases than I don’t care how I go out, I’m still going to pip.

survivor : The only perk I hate the most are the ones that waste my time while players are gen rushing and that’s nearly all of their perks. But if I had to pick one it would be Dead hard. Easy to counter in the open but entering a strong loop is where it becomes an issue. Especially when they have insta heal in hand.

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747
    Options

I agree, Head on is not a defensive perk, most of the time they're just trolling you for the laughs.

It's insane that the killer has to fear everything on the map, gens, pallets, strong windows, and even lockers. I think this is a horror game, for survivors.