"Pop Goes The Weasel" Should Work Like "Thrilling Tremors"

Umbrae_pk
Umbrae_pk Member Posts: 482
edited February 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Don't know what either of these perks do? Keep reading. If you already know, skip to the "🔪" emoji. Pop Goes The Weasel/PGTW makes it so that the next generator you kick after hooking someone immediatly regress 25% of the generator.

Thrilling Tremors blocks all generators not being worked on when you pick someone up.

🔪 So they both seem like good, similar perks. Right? Well, almost. PGTW is VERY strong and it works EVERY time you hook someone. Thrilling Tremors has a cool down. "But so does PGTW!" I hear you add. No, it doesn't. it has a TIMER, NOT a cooldown. There's a difference. The timer gives you the amount of time you can kick the gen.

Let's use an example. I have PGTW active and ready to kick. I down another survivor and hook them. The timer will RESET.

I'm using Thrilling Tremors. I down someone, pick them up, and gens are blocked. The perk goes into cooldown. I down someone else, pick them up, and the perk doesn't activate. Because it's ON cooldown.

This was hard to explain, but I hope I got the point across and that you understood.

Post edited by Umbrae_pk on

Comments