Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Wake Up! - rework

Just my idea to make this perk stronger.

Wake Up!

Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.

Once all Generators are powered, Exit Gates are revealed to you when within a range of 128 metres.

While opening an Exit Gate, reveal Aura of the Exit Gate, Killer's Aura and all Survivor Auras to all Survivors within a range of 64 metres.

While Wake Up! is active, you open Exit Gates 0/5/10% faster for each killed or sacrificed Survivor.

Comments: So, first things first, revealing Gate's Aura. As the perk is now, only Your Aura is revealed which imo doesn't convey much information to other Survivors. They might confuse it as effect of other aura-reading perks, or if they're too far they might only see some yellow dot and ignore it. Revealing Gate's Aura right now is something that can only be seen by using Map, so adding it to a perk would be nice.

Now, revealing all Auras (including Killer's) to everyone, I got this idea from the perk's name. I think the perk could motivate survivors towards ending the game, 'waking up' from the nightmare of the Trial. To this end, providing everyone with information about the current state of the game would be very useful. I reduced the range of this effect to 64 metres because of its power.

I also altered Gate opening speed. Max speed is now 30%, but it also changes depending on circumstances of the Trial. If no one is dead, You get no speed at all, but instead You get full 20 seconds of Aura Reading for everyone. If You're the last survivor alive, You care less about Auras and more about getting out fast, so it increases to 30%.

Comments

• EnviouSLAY
    EnviouSLAY Member Posts: 300

i like this esp for when you are the last person standing, the hatch spawned next to the killer; and the doors are side by side, kind of gives you a chance. I'd like the door spawn to be different though, would love the doors to spawn farther apart if the killer is mobile, side by side for the slow boys sure.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

Interesting idea.