Rich Presence - Discord + DBD

Hey guys, I already did this topic in Reddit but I think at the moment, here is the best place given the circumstances.
Today I would like to introduce you to a suggestion I created with the Rich Presence of Discord App.

Many games have been getting support for this tool but Dead by Daylight has not yet, so I decided to create it myself and maybe, with that idea, clear up the creators ideas to finally implement!

Rich presence would retrive API data as:
• Name of survivor/killer
• Map where the player is/lobby
• Number of current survivors (for survivor)
• Number of kills (for killer)
• Current survivor/killer rank

Image showing how it would look:

Comments

• yourGrigor
    yourGrigor Member Posts: 11

This looks pretty cool. Hope it will be implemented soon.

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

While this suggestion looks super cool, I don't believe there is a simple solution to implementing it, realistically. They've already stated in the past that there is no "overwatch" system that is keeping track of lobbies + games (hence why you are not able to reconnect to a game after leaving, or stay in a lobby with your friends after finishing a game).

That said, I believe the same statement would apply to Rich Presence for DbD. If it's possible and highly requested, perhaps they'd consider, though! =)

+1

• windziin
    windziin Member Posts: 3

One hell of an idea, my friend, I would like to see that someday

• PSfix
    PSfix Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 105

@Sub0 said:

Hey guys, I already did this topic in Reddit but I think at the moment, here is the best place given the circumstances.
    Today I would like to introduce you to a suggestion I created with the Rich Presence of Discord App.

Many games have been getting support for this tool but Dead by Daylight has not yet, so I decided to create it myself and maybe, with that idea, clear up the creators ideas to finally implement!

Rich presence would retrive API data as:
    • Name of survivor/killer
    • Map where the player is/lobby
    • Number of current survivors (for survivor)
    • Number of kills (for killer)
    • Current survivor/killer rank

Image showing how it would look:

looks amazing