Shock therapy needs a cooldown

Options
2»

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,431
    Options

All you have to do is drop the pallet early just like Clown. There's no need for a nerf.

• deollie
    deollie Member Posts: 168
    Options

This is very much needed!!!!! 😤😭😭 No body argue with me, I HATE playing against doc.

• Hsizzle
    Hsizzle Member Posts: 74
    Options

freddys snares cycle, he has no cooldown hes objectively more aids

• Mak0
    Mak0 Member Posts: 251
    Options

1. Doc has to charge the shock then has to wait a additional second to use it.

2. After using a shock he cant preform a attack or another shock for a very short time so theres your cooldown

• gamerscrybecauseofme
    Options

Really? So the fact it needs charging, comes with a cooldown, he's slowed while charging and can't hit right after his shock isn't enough already? Honestly, if you're still near him after 2 shocks, then you seriously need to address how you play as survivor. You're not supposed to loop the Dr. You need to make distance. Drop the pallet early. Break line of site. Hide in a locker. What more do you need??

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495
    Options

Haha No.

• xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx
    xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx Member Posts: 441
    Options

Imagine calling yourself a killer main and yet you don't understand the reason most killers are bad is because of a penalty or debuff to the power...

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

Have you ever played Freddy? He can do the same with literally no consequences. No slowdown, no cooldown, nothing and it's fine. We seriously don't need anymore cooldowns, they make a killer so damn boring and unfun to use (looking at you, Nurse). If you're dying to Doctors spamming shock therapy you need to learn how to play against him

• judge_fist
    judge_fist Member Posts: 114
    Options

I don't feel like everyone here grasps the game very well. Good lolz!

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

He should lose blood lust when shocking tho. Like Freddy when putting down snares.

• DrunkenXSMonkey8456
    Options

Yeahhhhhh no. A good survivor can easily dodge the shocks with little effort. Just drop pallets early or just run away if he keeps shocking. The range is poor and it takes a sec to actually hit the survivor.

Tbh I use static blast more than the shock cause the range is better and its amazing tracking.

Shock therapy hadn't changed since it first came into existence. Only difference is both his attack and shock are rolled into a single stance.

Besides the shock is suppose to counter people waiting to pallet drop. It counters survivors being predictable asf.

• toxicghostface69
    toxicghostface69 Member Posts: 19
    Options

They literally just made doc a good and fun killer to play as and here survivors are trying to ruin the killer side again. “This is from a killer main.” But your profile pic is Nancy. I’m so sure you’re a killer 😂

• Ladyallysa25
    Ladyallysa25 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Options

I know this post is a bit old but hey i just found it.

Anyways i am relatively new to the game and i play killer mostly because i am really really bad at survivor. I mean so bad that a 4 year old controlling the killer can catch me. Anyways back on point.

I do not think the Shock therapy abilility needs a cooldown for the exact reason many have already said. It slows the killer down significantly when charging. Now when i first played the doctor i would spam the heck put of it and that did me no good at all. Not only did i not hit anyone with it. I didn't hook anyone those matches. Its nearly impossible to keep up with a survivor if you spam it.

Now about the other killers you mention. I don't think any of them are OP either. A good survivor knows how to counter every killers ability other wise i dont think they would add killer abilities survivors couldnt counter some how.

From what im reading it feels like you are one of those people who dont want killers having nice add ons and offerings. Ive encountered survivors who think only survivors should get stuff to balance the matches in their favor.