Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hey Devs, could we maybe get this implemented?

I welcome you to Scott Jund's, "Trial Warmup!"

I recommend watching this 5 minute video in its entirety to understand the full affect of what it offer, but a quick recap for those unable or unwilling...

TLDR: The "Trial Warmup" Begins at the start of the match, all generator speeds are slowed down by 50% or higher with possibly a nice visual map affect to signify the "Warmup" being active. This game state only changes on one of three conditions: A chase initiates, A survivor health state is altered in some way by the killer, or The killer comes within 4m of a survivor. A survivor that is first targeted by the killer is granted a "chosen" bloodpoint event in which they gain 1000 bp and could potentially become the obsession if the devs so choose. The main goal of this "Warmup" is to grant the much needed slowdown for killer early game that they need without affecting the natural slowdown they can induce once they begin in injuring and hooking survivor among other things, or touching generator speeds when the natural debuffs are applied. This change is to encourage killer and survivor interactions early game without making the game un-fun or overtly slow for either side, it as well gives killer with even weaker early games such as trapper, hag, etc. time to set up while killer with very strong early games like nurse, spirit, billy, etc. aren't affected as much because the debuff to gen speeds is removed once the killer comes in contact with a survivor in the way's mentioned above.

I would love to see this change implemented as it is the literal perfectly balanced and simple change dbd could benefit from without hurting any side or causing annoyance to either side as well. It encourages what makes the game fun and gives offers a change that allows killers time to get to their job of hooking survivors without having to worry about 3-4 survivors spawning together on the farthest gen with toolboxes and prove thyself and getting it to 100% or near that without them able to do anything.

I would hope the devs to see this, thank you for your time.

Comments