NOED is not a "training wheels" or a "baby killer" perk...NOED is not an issue... Want to debate?

Carlosylu
Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

Rank 1 trapper main, Rank 1 Bill Kate and Dwelf mains, Xbox

The game hasn't ended when you repaired 5 gens, the game ends if you escape.

I'm not a NOED user, but, as a rank 1 member of a 4 men red ranks SWF, if you see the killer having trouble against you, he's gonna have NOED, if you're so good at the game you should know he's probably a NOED user, and that's not a noob perk, that's an End Game Strategy perk.

"He didn't have a single hook until the end game, that's a training wheels perk"

My man... did you just say you got owned by a training wheels perk...? Did you just tell me that you managed to fix all gens without getting hooked or barely getting hooked as a SWF and you can't handle a Hex perk...

Now, there are two types of NOED users:

End Game Builders: His build is meant for you to die at the End Game, whatever happens before was extra, NOED is part of his strat, not a baby killer perk

Insurance Perk Builders: This killers use this perk as an insurance to get those Ks, his objective is to KILL YOU, regardless of when the kill happened.

Now, if the Insurance Perk Builder Killer face camped you at the end game after downing you for the first time, ask yourself, "where were my teammates?", "Is a Hex really that hard to find?", "Why didn't y'all comunicate to know how many totems were cleansed?". If you were solo, "why did you risk your escape when the killer probably had NOED?"

Saying NOED is a "training wheels perk" is the same as saying "Adrenaline or DS are a training wheels perks" for survivors to have one last chance with two hits before actually dying.

Post edited by Carlosylu on

Comments