Why exactly do Survivors need ANOTHER 2nd chance perk?

Options
13»

Comments

• ArthurFiNCHr
    ArthurFiNCHr Member Posts: 78
    Options

@Condorloco_26 said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:
    The name of this discussion should be " WHY EXACTLY DO KILLERS NEED ANOTHER 2 PERKS WHICH ALLOWS KILLERS TO ONE HIT SURVIVORS? "

Survivors: Decisive Strike, Deliverance.
    VS
    Killers: No One Escapes Death, Devour Hope, Haunted Ground, Make Your Choice, Rancor.

FairGaming

you forgot Self Care, Borrowed Time, We'll make it, Insta heals (1 and 2 states). And also mentioning that 3 of those killer perks can be taken out of the game within 30 seconds.

You forgot that you got Ruin&many other perks to slows game for survivors and still crying that survivors are doing gens to fast, in 2016 it wasn't a problem but back then, there was not Ruin, Overcharge, Lullaby, not even a damaging generators.
    You also forget that you get sweet BBQ&Chilli combine with some killers are just OP-AF.
    You also forget that you get many ONE-HIT killers ability, addons for killers to make them ONE-HITTing.
    You also forget that you get Nurse Calling&Coulrophobia to counter Self Care.
    You also forget that you get that super strong power to wait untill borrowed time end and then hit(btw. am rank 1 survivor, never saw anyone using BT untill nerf in ranks higher than 10.
    You also forget that We'll make it is also easy tou counter, just get back to the hook fast lol(works well with coulrophobia).
    You also forget that you got Franklin's Demise or Overwhelming Presence to counter survivors items.

" And also mentioning that 3 of those killer perks can be taken out of the game within 30 seconds. " That's still better on your side.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

So Survivors better really watch out for that Tier 3 MM with BBQ, Overcharge, Lullaby, NOED, Franklin's Demise, Caulrophobia, Nurse's Calling, and Overwhelming Presence. You'll be in trouble then!

This is a game mate, i'll be safe.
  • Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

@Condorloco_26 said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:
    The name of this discussion should be " WHY EXACTLY DO KILLERS NEED ANOTHER 2 PERKS WHICH ALLOWS KILLERS TO ONE HIT SURVIVORS? "

VS
    Killers: No One Escapes Death, Devour Hope, Haunted Ground, Make Your Choice, Rancor.

FairGaming

you forgot Self Care, Borrowed Time, We'll make it, Insta heals (1 and 2 states). And also mentioning that 3 of those killer perks can be taken out of the game within 30 seconds.

You forgot that you got Ruin&many other perks to slows game for survivors and still crying that survivors are doing gens to fast, in 2016 it wasn't a problem but back then, there was not Ruin, Overcharge, Lullaby, not even a damaging generators.
    You also forget that you get sweet BBQ&Chilli combine with some killers are just OP-AF.
    You also forget that you get many ONE-HIT killers ability, addons for killers to make them ONE-HITTing.
    You also forget that you get that super strong power to wait untill borrowed time end and then hit(btw. am rank 1 survivor, never saw anyone using BT untill nerf in ranks higher than 10.
    You also forget that We'll make it is also easy tou counter, just get back to the hook fast lol(works well with coulrophobia).
    You also forget that you got Franklin's Demise or Overwhelming Presence to counter survivors items.

" And also mentioning that 3 of those killer perks can be taken out of the game within 30 seconds. " That's still better on your side.

We can go on for 100 more posts if I list all the advantages survivors have, or we can call it a day right now buddy. I will for sure. Best regards

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    So Survivors better really watch out for that Tier 3 MM with BBQ, Overcharge, Lullaby, NOED, Franklin's Demise, Caulrophobia, Nurse's Calling, and Overwhelming Presence. You'll be in trouble then!

Most killers only need 4 perks to wreck lobbies but hey we could make an exception.

• ArthurFiNCHr
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:

You killers love to get counter for everything in any case and also only 4 kills per match otherwise game suck and survivors op.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Eninya said:

@Master said:

@fcc2014 said:

@ZombieGenesis said:
    LOL A nerf to a meta perk? When?

Exhaustion for sprint perks and DS soon.Nice bait though.

Can hardly call that exhaustion thingy a nerf, changed almost nothing.
    And DS is never gonna happen, devs are delaying it forever just to drop it eventually. Looka t what happened to hatch and SC

lolwut The Exhaustion nerf was huge to the Sprint Burst + Vigil combo. Now you can't be looped for 4-5 generators by a single survivor unless you're playing for the first time.

Do people still use Vigil? Lol

It wasn't just a nerf. It was a COFFIN.

• fcc2014
    Options

@Condorloco_26 said:

We can go on for another 100 posts and neither your opinion, nor mine, will change. I'm calling it a day. Best regards

Did you ever post your color blind suggestion in the wishlist. That is valid and should be addressed.

• ArthurFiNCHr
    Options

@Condorloco_26 said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

@Condorloco_26 said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

VS

FairGaming

We can go on for another 100 posts and neither your opinion, nor mine, will change. I'm calling it a day. Best regards

Am just trying to explain for you how it works, am playing this game almost since launch and i really love to devs make this game to the state from 2016, killers would see what's really means SURVIVORS OP111!
    I really would like to not get DC or Deliverance but just self-care&knowledge combo(=healed in 2-3 secs) + no gen damaging with instant brand new part space bar instalation.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@Condorloco_26 said:

Did you ever post your color blind suggestion in the wishlist. That is valid and should be addressed.

Yes I posted it again today. As I did at least other 10 times across the whole message board, but it seems to get little to zero attention. Actually I created an account in this forum thing to post about it.

• ArthurFiNCHr
    Options

@Condorloco_26 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Condorloco_26 said:

Yes I posted it again today. As I did at least other 10 times across the whole message board, but it seems to get little to zero attention. Actually I created an account in this forum thing to post about it.

Btw. take a look on that if you really think We'll Make It is op right now. xD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heutrr7Pf1A

• fcc2014
    Options

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

@Condorloco_26 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Condorloco_26 said:

That is insane and needs to be fixed.

• fcc2014
    Options

@Condorloco_26 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Condorloco_26 said:

Tag me in it and we can alternate posts keep it on the main wishlist page.

• ArthurFiNCHr
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

@Condorloco_26 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Condorloco_26 said:

That is insane and needs to be fixed.

Right yeah? Whole video is broken, see there is no bloodlust so that means back in 2016 killers was dealing with survivors without bloodlust??? NO WAY! HOW?!
    AND THE PALLETS, HOW MANY OF PALLETS ARE THERE? WOW...

• ArthurFiNCHr
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    I see your logic. Because there were broken perks in 2016 and it is now 2018 everything must be fine and evenly balanced. You got it, dude.

And it is balanced, just sum not git gud killers are still crying about new perks for survivors just after read description.

• fcc2014
    Options

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

Right yeah? Whole video is broken, see there is no bloodlust so that means back in 2016 killers was dealing with survivors without bloodlust??? NO WAY! HOW?!

They will continue to adapt the game as skill improves. You don't think these last 2 chapter gave killers perks to help prevent pallet looping. Blocking windows and eating pallets after 2? What about the new hex perk combined with ruin. Other than nurse, billy and maybe huntress i can see most killers using some combo of enduring and spirit fury. Honestly i can't wait to use them together.

• ArthurFiNCHr
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@ArthurFiNCHr said:

They will continue to adapt the game as skill improves. You don't think these last 2 chapter gave killers perks to help prevent pallet looping. Blocking windows and eating pallets after 2? What about the new hex perk combined with ruin. Other than nurse, billy and maybe huntress i can see most killers using some combo of enduring and spirit fury. Honestly i can't wait to use them together.

That's the thing, killers are getting amazing content, survivors(imo)are getting way less amazing content than killers but still okey, what are doing "not git gud" killers instead of being happy? They are making discussions like that one, not about killer perks but as always about SURVIVORS perks, they haven't got good chance to try it yet but already saying
    " dumb perk omg, so op who add that, i will stop playing if that perk will be added to the main game "

• SoulKey
    SoulKey Member Posts: 338
    edited August 2018
    Options

This perk is not OP by any means and will definitely add some new plays into the meta. And it's NOT a 2nd chance when you are already on the hook.

2nd chance perk could apply to DS or unbreakable since they could deny a hook, especially DS.

This discussion has been closed.