Killer camping ๐—›๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž-๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ง๐—ฌ || ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ: ๐‹๐š๐œ๐ค๐‹๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ

Options
2ยป

Comments

• Loey
    Loey Member Posts: 51
    Options

Honey, the killer doesn't need to camp totems,hooks or generators. Tunneling and camping only makes the survivors make generators what the killers call "genrush" but it's not like that. The rush gene is most seen in the red ranges, where the sfw carry all toolboxes. You will rarely see genrush in the low ranges, because they are new, people who don't know how to play or are starting.

Survivors do bodyblock because the killer tunnels and is a way to prevent the survivor being tunneled from dying. I'm being tunneled and champ in 8 of 10 games, so i prefer to kill myself or give dc. I honestly prefer to play another game than playing dbd, you avoid getting angry about things like that, either killer or survivor, but good news for the killers: D they buffeted the Doctor again and the plague, nerf the toolboxes and hooks so i guess they will see less suvs in the game, who knows.

• Ghost077
    Ghost077 Member Posts: 713
    Options

This is a one-sided look. This also works in the opposite direction - genrush forces killer to camp and tunnel. Before the nerf ruin, I rarely did this, trying to let all players of the match have a fun. Now, playing in this way (of course if survivors not potatos), the killer will simply lose the match, having received a minuscule BP and leaving with nothing.

>I'm being tunneled and champ in 8 of 10 games, so i prefer to kill myself or give dc

As soon as you learn to looping well, it will cease to be a problem for you. Even if you die in the end, killer will lose the game, this will already be a good reward and will give you a feeling of satisfaction. And in every game this will not happen, because smart killers do not chasing for long for those whom they canโ€™t quickly catch.

Even camping and tunneling is only necessary when it is tactically advantageous. If the killer does this primitively, it will work only with WEAK survivors. Itโ€™s hard for survivors to play until they increase their skill level. But the cap of skills gives them more than killer. Therefore, the solution to the problem is simple, no matter how trite it may sound - just get good and it will cease to be a problem for you. See Marthโ€™s experiment - most killers couldnโ€™t do anything to them.

It seems only those who play on both sides of the 50/50 are able to understand this.