Should we keep endgame chat?

I think endgame chat its probably where comunity goes more toxic, and it really doesnt bring anything important, salty survivors/killers, its not every game ofc, but why we want a post game chat? I seen lot of ######### talk that its useless.

Comments

• GraveHunter
    GraveHunter Member Posts: 328

Agreed. But it never will go away.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

I like the endgame chat and no, he is usually not toxic by me.

Of course, I have sometimes toxic people there, but they are clearly the minority.

I would miss the endgame chat if he would be gone and the experiences I had in him.

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640

End game chat can be pretty harsh, but it also can be good. The frustration of doing poorly in a match can be alleviated with positive feedback in the chat. Some people crack jokes and others tell you how you how much their heart skipped a beat in fright and how much fun they had because of you. Sucks when you get mean folks, but it's not all bad. I think you need to work on resisting the urge to unhide or keep chat unhidden. On PC it's completely voluntary.

• neekocheeko
    neekocheeko Member Posts: 88

You can turn it off if you don't like it.

• fleshbox
    fleshbox Member Posts: 494

Why not?

If i was given an objective lesson on how to defeat me then i will tell them.

If i have a difficult match where they are not being "nice", and i know you know what i mean by that, i know what is coming. So i turn it off.

I am not bothered, nor do i see, nasty toxic end game chat.

• StevenYPH
    StevenYPH Member Posts: 8

I'm personally in favor of it sticking around. Sure, there's always a risk of toxic chat by holier-than-thou survivors or tryhard killers but there's always the chance of getting friendlies, too. I actually met two groups of SWFs that I run with through the endgame chat.

It can often provide relief from a stressful and fatal match. A few days ago, I was tunneled and later camped by a Clown player (I don't think my teammates noticed until the end, when he made it obvious he was trying to finish me off) and I didn't get the chance to really do as much in the trial as I had hoped I could. I sat there watching the random Claudette escape despite having already taken hits trying to rescue me. As soon as s/he escaped I expected criticism for not pulling my weight but the Claudette apologized to me and said they "could have done more". We then shared a laugh over why the killer felt it necessary to tunnel.

• McLightning
    McLightning Member Posts: 949

Just click the button to minimize it. If you let it get to you, you're part of the toxicity.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Simply close it.