You had to face camp cause you just don't know when to stop... It's a bad call mr killer

Carlosylu
Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

5 games in a row, I looped the killers for 4+ gens, after the killer finally got me for the first time he just proceeded to face camp me...

Dear Killer: it won't work, I know you're used to get 1k by doing this as a last resort, but if you actually pip up and go to high ranks, the moment you're facing a 4 men red ranks swf... It just won't work unless you're a red ranks Bubba or Myers with insta down...

Yes, all my friends and I have BT, yes, one body blocks whyle another one unhooks me, I take a hit, another uninjured surv takes a hit and there you go, either a DC or a 4 men escaped.

LEARN when to drop a chase, if a specific survivor is better than you BREAK the chase and go for another one, face camping is not a good strategy against advanced survivors.

In my SWF, picking to face camp or tunnel = use my time on hook or chase to make gens, you'll save me after the last gen pops or after the exit gates are opened or 99%

EDIT: The thread's objective is to make killers understand it's ok to drop a chase, being stubborn will almost ALWAYS end in a 4 men escaped against an experienced 3+ men SWF high ranks.

I don't think face camping is toxic, I'm not complaining about being face camped, I'm trying to make killers understand why knowing when to drop a chase IS IMPORTANT

EDIT 2: I'm not a survivor main, I play them both the same, rank 1 killer and survivor every month, Trapper main, Bill main.

Post edited by Carlosylu on

Comments