Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Amanda Licensed Killer Cosmetics

She like myers has very litte cosmetics to work from in her movies. I just hope with the little cosmetics some licensed killers have, they could give dbd team freedom to make custom outfits also. Wonder if could use diffrent swine heads, like a boar to change up the mask.

COSMETICS FOR AMANDA
(John Kramer Pig)
(Mark Hoffman Pig)
(Daniel Rigg Pig)

Comments

• Kiores
    Kiores Member Posts: 34

The reason there's no cosmetics for licensed killers are mostly due to licensing limitations though, it would most likely be expensive to add cosmetics, if they sometime wanted to make extra cosmetics for licensed killers it'd most likely have to be in a pay box for each license, and I don't think it'd be very profitable, especially with all the other cosmetics coming out

• Frockz551
    Frockz551 Member Posts: 45

I don't even understand why the Pig is Amanda and not John Kramer tbh

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

I'm guessing it's because she's the one featured in the original film.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Making custom cosmetics will ruin their characters as Michael is meant to be in that mechanic suit and that mask and stalk people like that . fans of scary movies like Halloween are so used to these characters that If they make cosmetics that are not in the movies it will ruin the character that every1 loved , however as you have mentioned if we watch all the movies we will find some different cosmetics that are in the movies as well , for example Michael mask were slashed in the last Halloween movie and like in Texas chainsaw massacre we have pretty lady costume for leather face and the pictures that you have showed in the saw series . I'm pretty sure that they can get the license for these costumes .
    True i think alot of people were wanting old freddy, i know i sure did xD
  • MrCandyKiller
    MrCandyKiller Member Posts: 41
    edited July 2018

Love the John's Black Cloak <3 Hope we'll get those cosmetics in near future :)

• TeaLeaf
    TeaLeaf Member Posts: 205

@HIPSTERLION said:
    FayeZahara said:

She like myers has very litte cosmetics to work from in her movies. I just hope with the little cosmetics some licensed killers have, they could give dbd team freedom to make custom outfits also. Wonder if could use diffrent swine heads, like a boar to change up the mask.

COSMETICS FOR AMANDA

(John Kramer Pig)

(Mark Hoffman Pig)

(Daniel Rigg Pig)

Making custom cosmetics will ruin their characters as Michael is meant to be in that mechanic suit and that mask and stalk people like that . fans of scary movies like Halloween are so used to these characters that If they make cosmetics that are not in the movies it will ruin the character that every1 loved , however as you have mentioned if we watch all the movies we will find some different cosmetics that are in the movies as well , for example Michael mask were slashed in the last Halloween movie and like in Texas chainsaw massacre we have pretty lady costume for leather face and the pictures that you have showed in the saw series . I'm pretty sure that they can get the license for these costumes .

I think your right about Michael, though I could see Amanda getting a little cosmetic love giving she doesn't really have an iconic look from the movies. Id dig cosmetic 1 or 3. I mean 3 just scream hot date with piggy \o/

• FayeZahara

@TeaLeaf said:
    I think your right about Michael, though I could see Amanda getting a little cosmetic love giving she doesn't really have an iconic look from the movies. Id dig cosmetic 1 or 3. I mean 3 just scream hot date with piggy \o/

The sad thing about Daniel Riggs is he is just another victim being tortured by the jigsaw killers. One definitely needs to be a cosmetic cause john kramer pig costume is ussually the one being sold in costume shops.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@Frockz551 said:

i think it's because he is confirmed dead. In Amandas story it says, that she was bleeding out on the floor, when she suddenly woke up at a strange place, so she didnt actually die. it's the same with any other character, as none of them are actually confirmed dead, but missing. The Entitus takes living people over to his world, but doesnt seem to be able to take over dead people and bring them back to life.
    i guess thats the reason why we got Amanda and not John...

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Frockz551 said:

This has to do with John Kramers motivation and ethical code. He doesn't see himself as a Killer nor does he actually want anyone to die by his "games", the point is that they survive and turn into ethical and responsible human beings with a new appreciation for life. For Amanda its punishment.
  • FayeZahara

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Frockz551 said:

This has to do with John Kramers motivation and ethical code. He doesn't see himself as a Killer nor does he actually want anyone to die by his "games", the point is that they survive and turn into ethical and responsible human beings with a new appreciation for life. For Amanda its punishment.

He can never be classified a murderer technically but probably could call him a torturer or a kidnapper. Amanda is a killer cause she makes ridiculous traps that people make it through but she wants to still play her game in end.
    Whenever someone tells me to not play the pig a certain way like forcing them to kill themselves at gate with head trap. I always think to myself well amanda would want fates to be sealed and ultimately she doesn't respect rules of the game.

• MrCandyKiller

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Just going to leave this here 

I WANT THIS SO BADLY

• Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

Btw, 'that' isin't even Amanda...

That is John Kramer ;)

• FayeZahara
    Skorpanio said:

That is John Kramer ;)

Hes been a pig also so that has been worn one of the many pigs.
  • DeathSpark
    DeathSpark Member Posts: 41
    edited July 2018

-I want a pijamma pig skins, with some variations.that whould be cool!

• MrCandyKiller

@Skorpanio said:

That is John Kramer ;)

It's just about John's coat. If they add it in future, here's my idea. Name of skin: Jigsaw's Black Coat. Description: A Coat that belonged to Jonh Kramer. It seems that the student overgrown the master.

• Timebomb0800
    Timebomb0800 Member Posts: 80

@Frockz551 said:

If you've seen the movies, you'd know it's because amanda is the pig, not kramer. Also as someone else responded to already, the lore wouldn't fit in with DBD playstyle of merciless killing.

• FayeZahara

@Frockz551 said:

If you've seen the movies, you'd know it's because amanda is the pig, not kramer. Also as someone else responded to already, the lore wouldn't fit in with DBD playstyle of merciless killing.

He would need to find a befitting game to play with not truly innocent souls. Dwight you burned people with no repricutions at your pizza joint. Now you must grab this key in these boiling pizza sauce pots to save your own life. Choice is yours dwight
  • FayeZahara
    Giddawid said:

We would love to be able to offer cosmetics for licensed killers. Again, it is something that we will keep you posted on if we receive more information on it.

So happy to get these to ears, love to see many licensed films franchise cosmetics explored

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

@Mister_xD said:

@Frockz551 said:

i think it's because he is confirmed dead. In Amandas story it says, that she was bleeding out on the floor, when she suddenly woke up at a strange place, so she didnt actually die. it's the same with any other character, as none of them are actually confirmed dead, but missing. The Entitus takes living people over to his world, but doesnt seem to be able to take over dead people and bring them back to life.
    i guess thats the reason why we got Amanda and not John...

While it says that they go missing, they are taken, at least survivors, because they die alone. For example, Laurie got stabbed through the chest and fell of the roof of the building which caused her to die. Now she is in the realm of the entity. It takes survivors who have died alone and brings them to that world for torment. I guess they have to be alone because the entity has to go into the physical world to bring them or something like that. Another example is David. It said he picked a fight with the wrong guy and was never seen again so obviously he died. As far as killers, they come willingly or are brought forcefullly by the entity. The pig was brought forcefully im assuming because she bled out and died to wake up in the realm not knowing where she was. She woke up to a pig mask and knew she had to kill. Compare this to Myers who in his bio said he escaped suggesting Myers came by his own choice as he enjoys killing his victems after stalking them

• FayeZahara
    This topic is dead sorry for reviving it but i need to know if can post with this tag on my forum.
  • Freddy_Krueger
    Freddy_Krueger Member Posts: 3
    Yes the black and red robes from Jigsaw himself for Amanda is great. 
  • ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Reverse confetti beartraps.
    I still want this, because confetti.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited February 2019
    Cosmetics for licensed killers are hard because the IP holders are protective of their property.

However when it comes to running them into the ground with rehashed quick cash-grab sequels, then it's ok.

Hollywood  :p
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Cosmetics for licensed killers are hard because the IP holders are protective of their property.

However when it comes to running them into the ground with rehashed quick cash-grab sequels, then it's ok.

Hollywood  :p
    Yep. Maybe now that they sell cosmetics they will hopefully allow it one day, as its mostly just extra cash for them. 
  • FayeZahara

We need a different pig now more then ever if this is how they want to make her play as fair jigsaw killer. Amanada isn't fair and they should stop trying to fix playstyle that had people playing like the killer actually.

• MrCandyKiller

Our prayers have been heard. New Pig and Tapp skins comming soon.

This discussion has been closed.