Generator suggestions

Kyxlect
Kyxlect Member Posts: 230
edited February 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

So we all know Gen speeds are ridiculously quick and I thought I'd give a suggestion I came up with awhile back. Love it, hate it, build on it, whatever.

#1: The most obvious thing at first glance is nerfing base gen speed.

#2: Revert Ruin back to the way it was. That's just another simple suggestion. I'm fine with current Ruin and I don't really agree with the idea that a Perk is required to fix something the Developer should be changing instead.

#3: This was the main change I was thinking of. So thinking about it some more, these Gens must be getting repaired so quickly because the only thing wrong with them is everything's unplugged and the only thing Survivors have to do is plug everything back in.

Simple, right?

So, my suggestion is to make it more difficult by adding in broken parts. How? By having a Gen's repair progress to come to a halt until the broken part is replaced thus forcing Survivors to look around in piles of junk scattered around the map. This can happen to every Survivor currently repairing the Gen. This makes it so Survivor's can't just sit, hold M1 and press space every once in awhile then teabag the killer at the exit gate acting like they're good for doing that but to require them to be exposed and walk around more.

#4: Gen difficulty. This may tie in with the previous suggestion but I guess it could be good on it's own as well but this suggestion was about adding tiers of difficulty to Gens. Also thought of adding the ability to tell what difficulty a gen is by using Deja Vu. Also also thought about it having an affect on maps too, whereas it changes the aura surrounding a gen when you use a map. (Ex: Green, Easy)

If combined with Suggestion #4, then Easy would for instance require few parts that could easily be found while Hard would require more rarer parts.

*Edit: and only ONE Easy Gen each game!

Comments