Raise the bloodpoint maximum to 2 million please

It's only fair, that is about what it takes to level someone to 50, and is what people want to save up on the chance they do want to hold on to a maximum.

Given how much more grind has been added to the game it's really just about time to update this; and I've seen many people requesting it.

If it can't be increased for whatever reason, at least update us (officially please) as to why so we can debate it. Thanks.

Comments

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,312

It's probably for that reason it's still 1mil. They don't want people to have new killers/survivors level 50 with a preferred perk setup 30 minutes after the DLC releases (as well as inconveniencing cheaters back when people could cheat in BP)

Can get pretty close anyway with 1mil + 3 dailies + shards for some shrine of secrets perks you already own saved, especially if they're 60k bp mori dailies. And with the potentially saved up finished challenges nowadays you can save up even more if you really want to.

Personally I don't really see the point and wouldn't mind if it was just uncapped or had some absurd limit like 99m or something, but I get why they do it.

• You can't have that even with 2 million a lot of the time, so that wouldn't be really great reason. If that was their only reason I would certainly argue against it.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

I really, really hate that it's capped at 1 million. In this game, 1 million Bloodpoints is practically nothing.

If I remember correctly, Bloodpoints were capped because of the prevalence of Bloodpoint cheats. I'm not sure that's even still an issue, and it's definitely not a problem on console.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Tru3talent have suggested an interesting idea: Each devotion level increase the BP cap by 100k.

• Pigpen
    Pigpen Member Posts: 58

If I remember right back in the day there was no BP limit and hackers would abuse this by giving themselves hundreds of millions of BPs. This was before your save file was saved on BHVR's servers.

I wasn't around back then, been playing for 2 years, but I seem to recall seeing a youtube video about it.

Since your save file is no longer local I don't see why a BP limit is needed now.

• Forge
    Forge Member Posts: 33

So they want the new DLC character to get wrecked till its at a viable level then against survivors with master tiered perks?