More gore, blood and weather

I’ve been playing dbd for a awhile now and one thing that bothers me is there is barley any blood and gore. The only bloody and gory things we have is the bloody camera when we get hit, some blood during moris ( need to show actual blood on the body and blood splatter) the hag is the only one who has the goriest mori but not blood enough.

when a killer hits me, I want to see the slash mark and blood coming from the open wound and when you heal the opening slowly starts to close.

I also want to see the clothes be affected by the attack.

There are only 3 maps (red forest, mount ormond, and lerys) that have different weather conditions (snow and rain) I want the survivors clothing to be affected by the weather.

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,180

I don't really care about the blood and gore (might be fun to add but I'm kind of meh on caring about it).

However, I like the weather idea. I think it would even add a neat little wrinkle if every so often the weather changed (snow falls causing snow prints but the sound of snow muffles the sound of your character for example). I'm not sure how realistic this hope is as I imagine implementing something like that would be an ass-ton of work (assuming the engine they use could even support it) but I think it would be fun.

• ClumsyBunny
    ClumsyBunny Member Posts: 48

agreed, I do wish they had a better engine tho. I don’t have a problem with the graphics but I do with they gave it a more updated look and not look like it’s on the ps3.