Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Revenge of the killers for what swfs do to us.

Meiygo
Meiygo Member Posts: 89

This goes to all killer beginners and bad killers. guys the game is so survivorsided now. we nearly have no chance against them to completly dominate the game. i have over 1300 hours and after ruin nerv i can only play freddy for a4 k.

what can we do to let the survivors suffer?

Leatherface Facecamping. join the party... and be ready to destroy the last fun of the game in this toxic community!

Comments

• Meiygo

because the survivors will show no mercy with you

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Or you can learn Hillbilly, or as I am trying to learn, The Nurse!

And don't use the excuse that you play on console because I find her fine on Xbox.

• Meiygo

the problem is the devs are so survivorsided that they nerv the killers, and buff survivvors. look at the toolbox rework for tomorrow...

it´s absolutly horrible.

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118
    edited March 2020

Or get good.

Edit: Git gud

• Jigsaw_pprentice1993
    Jigsaw_pprentice1993 Member Posts: 225

Or git gud

hobestly most swf are 2 men a couple 3 men barely any 4 men on pc atleast i play every killer and do well on rank 1

my main is the pig and never ran ruin on her why would i my traps waste time

there is also a lot of poor decision making that can take place mayve try to see what u do wrong

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

If you say that this is a Rework (or even a Buff) and not a Nerf, you cannot be taken seriously.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

The more you rage, the more survivors will piss you off.

Survivors piss killers off a lot more than killers pissing off survivors, this will only drive survivors to piss killers off even more because of what you're proposing.

Thus, driving more killers away.

• Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

i even get 4 kills with Wrath and Clown agains SWFs. (Red Ranks)

Git gud.

• just_a_noob
    just_a_noob Member Posts: 247

so you are going to make survivors suffer for the decisions and changes that the devs made. yeah that makes sense.

• aazimuth
    aazimuth Member Posts: 190

I 4k with vanilla trapper with no slowdown perks nearly every game, I think it might just be a you problem. It's really not that hard.

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570

Well, I use to fall in line with the Good Killers don’t need NOED. It’s just a crutch perk and using it just means you already lose. You could say that I feel your sentiment and started running NOED religiously and Survivors really don’t do side objectives so...

this is my small way of fighting back.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

I just main Spirit now but if I want survs to suffer I bring Forever Freddy with an Ebony. Leatherface is ok for one person but Billy keeps people in chaos once you leave and get ready to fly back.

• toxcitynacl
    toxcitynacl Member Posts: 464

Play often on with a 4-swf team and we are red-purple ranks mostly and sorry we don't completely destroy the killer. Seen plenty of times we got 4k'ed or 3k'ed or are you one of those types who think if you don't get a 4k EVERY TIME that the game is somehow survivor sided?

• toxcitynacl
    toxcitynacl Member Posts: 464

Totally agree...it's not the devs being "survivor sided" it is just him being bad....what's that again...oh yeah "git gud scrub?" I think that was it anyway.

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

If you really want to make survivors mad, just PrEsSuRe GeNs

• Meiygo

the problem is i investes more then 1300 hours in this game and i´m very frustrated about the teabagging, flashlight clickers of survivors and that they play me out. i will never be a killer like truetalent. i watched all his videos so i have to find my own way to destroy the fun of the survivors. so i just focus out one guy. so i hope many killers do the same so that more killers leave the side.

in the end if you have 95& survivor and 5% killer the devs have to buff them and gib them the power the killers need. look what can you do against a genrush as standard killer ? nothing going on 3 gens and hope they do misstackes. they are too fast with the gens. most loops are too big, you lost bloodhound and more.

that is the problem of the game the toxic play of survivors. so i do my thing to destroy one guy because i will never be good in this game again.

• Meiygo
    • get good. soo easy to say ...
  • Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

*drops a pallet*

*clickclickclickclickclick*

Crouching Dwight, hidden Claudette. Survivors are too powerful, bow before them silly killer!

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

You really want to get even, dont chase them. Run away from them. Completely avoid them. Enjoy the scenery of the map. And when then gens finish, open the gate to safely let them leave. That will teach them.

• WRussoW
    WRussoW Member Posts: 715

I see, I see, so you, guys, don't deal with SWF that often... *Cries in Russian lobbies*

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Take a break. If you're having a this bad of a time with this game cool off and play something else. If you still don't have fun when you come back then maybe it's time to look for some other options. Maybe wait until the game is in a more stable place before returning.

• Meiygo

well facecamping is ok for me it´s fun if the survivors are trapped because they try to safe one. i love this game but i hate toxic survivors so i have to be more toxic then they to f--- them up.

it´s enough fun for me.... everything that counts is giving them a lesson.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

So my Trapper 4Ks arent real? OKAY

• Meiygo

the funny thing is. you cant even learn new killers in this game. becaue the survivors have always everything (ds, borrowed time, etc..) and if you praktice and you are a newbie with a killer they f... you up because you are not good..

*easy win, EZ, Noob Killer etc...

is that the point that the DEvs want? the Survivorscan do what they want with us killers and the DEVS do nothing. and if they are reported in the ingame chat they could be banned for some hours.. wow soo nice.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

You should seriously take this game less seriously (pun unintended). It's a freaking game, play it for fun not for "destroy survivors' fun", that's just unhealthy, immature and plain stupid.

• Meiygo

one good thing could be more perkslots for killers. the survivors have 4 perkslots per player. 4x4=16 perks to counter the killer.

6 perkslots per killer would be 6- 16. the power and addons could be 10 perks. but 4-16 is absolutly unbalanced in my opinion.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

The 4k entitlement is real.

People like OP never played a real competitive game where you need to work for your win.

• Meiygo

i play games for progress. not for fun bro. you should always know that on the other side of the internet connection, sits one human and plays tha game. they can f... you up without consequences... why shall you see the human back then? a toxic player is garbage... so we have to do it ourselves. competetive play must be always serious, or it´s just a joke.

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

You sound like a toxic person

• Meiygo

and you sound like a toxic survivor main... the sh. that destroyed the fun of the killers.

the reason of the toxicity in this game. i just react to you little nancy.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Did....did a 5 year old make this post?

First of all I have seen PLENTY of killers wiping the floor with teams, and not just potato teams either. I don't doubt there are toxic little s**ts out there but there are NOWHERE near as many as everyone keeps crying about, so it's YOU problem, not a "OMG devs hate killers and loooove survivors" problem.

Guess what...second chance perks...hell ANY perk, is part of the game, it isn't toxic to use a perk no matter how much you might not like it, which is why I don't care what perk a killer brings. It isn't toxic to beat the killer once in a while. If someone is flashlight clicking and teabagging at me, i ignore them....like i was taught to do with obnoxious people by the time i left elementary school.

As mentioned before, you're trying to rally people to make survivors games miserable for mechanics they didn't put into the game? Seriously. I think your lack of winning is a YOU problem, and you are taking it out on the opposing team to make yourself feel better. Plenty of skilled killers manage regular 3 to 4 k's. Embrace your inner child and just admit you want to face camp because you want to, not because the nasty survivors are mean to you by wasting their flashlights and butt bumping the ground like kiddies.

• Nickeleye
    Nickeleye Member Posts: 278

This whole thread is bait and BS!

Entertaining at times. Carry on!

• Respectfulnancymain

Im a killer main. You sound like a toxic baby killer main who thinks he is good

• Meiygo

i never said i´m good. just read my first post. so you see what i think.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Wanna make survivors suffer? Spend 30 minutes insta-joining lobbies and then leaving. Those survivors all waited 10+ minutes to get in and are now waiting again. But as fast as they plow through matches, the campfire simulator is what they REALLY want anyway, right?

• memiieko
    memiieko Member Posts: 187

She's no different on console, she's just hard in general (I'm also tryna play her but Deathslinger may impede that lol)

• Respectfulnancymain

U assumed im a survivor main so i assumed you think your good. And if you enjoy face camping go ahead do it but not all survivors are toxic. If your having this much trouble then maybe play something else. Ask yourself are you actually enjoying the game

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Or just change the way you play? Because it's clearly not working out for you on other killers except Freddy. Just know that against a good team if you don't slug at least a little bit winning becomes impossible. It's definitely still possible to win, play Nurse or Spirit if you care this much about getting a 4k every single time.

• DYNAMICskills7
    DYNAMICskills7 Member Posts: 129

I must say pig putting a trap on someone and tunneling the whole game to kill is more fun than Leatherface. They derank at red ranks.

• Mikey4Hire
    Mikey4Hire Member Posts: 271

Let's think back from what we learned in school, a wrong and wrong doesnt make a right.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I forgot deathslinger was coming out...might but a dent in my plans.

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138

"This goes to all killer beginners and bad killers."

this pretty much says it all

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    edited March 2020

I recently have started to Leatherface camp on occasion. But not because of swf or anything, but because I want them to friggin fix Leatherface already. And by fix I mean, I dunno, rework him, make his power actually interesting and not a short range version of Billy, literally anything other than what they have right now. I feel kinda evil most of the time when I do it but the more people hate Leatherface the (hopefully) faster he'll get a change. Who knows, maybe if enough people do it something really will be done about it. Even if they somehow make it harder for him to camp I don't care as long as they finally give him some attention

It would also be nice if they did something for Clown but he doesn't have as easy of a method to be a total a-hole so it'd be harder to get a bunch of people to really hate him and make the devs want to change it

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

I would advice against playing this game any more OP, it does not seem to do your health any good

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

game (/ɡeɪm/)

noun, an activity that one engages in for amusement or fun.

Sincerly you're doing something very wrong playing this game and I pity you.

• Meiygo

it´s very interesting how you talk about my healthy status. you are just afraid of loosing the fun in the game. maybe you just say your survivor freinds they shall stop teabagging, using emotes to f--- the killer up... (TELL THEM TO PLAY FAIRE..)

the problem is the toxicness of the survivors that makes me so angry. getting outplayed is not the problem.

what are you doing against a genrush? after ruin is gone? what do you do with a standard killer to get a 4 k ? because if one survivor escapes you already lost your game! going on the 3 gens who are close? getting stressed by gen protection builds?

• MPUK
    MPUK Member Posts: 357

So you want to be able to get an easy 4k even with killers that you never use? That definitely sounds like balance....

This has to be a bait post. Nobody is actually this ######### dumb are they?