What is your "I get it" killer?

Options
leyzyman
leyzyman Member Posts: 355
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

So, I mean like what is a killer who you play and just feel good about?

For me, I try to play a few killers. I play a variety of killers myself (GF, Billy, Demo, spirit, doctor and dabble a bit in huntress), but whenever I play Oni, I just feel comfortable and confident. The others I feel like I'm doing something wrong or they feel weird, but oni just feels good. Been like that since I started playing him.

Comments

• HexBananaBread
    HexBananaBread Member Posts: 25
    Options

Huntress, I may be on console but she's still really fun and i can get consistent 4k's and she's really fun and worthwhile if you can aim

• GhostofYharnam
    GhostofYharnam Member Posts: 597
    Options

Ghostface

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited March 2020
    Options

Trapper. His backstory resonated with me. How many of us had a bad day at work and just wanted to vent :P

Also I main trapper and when I face a good one I know it. If "I" step in a trap I have to say "Well played" Cause I should have known that was a good spot for a trap. You don't see anyone complaining trapper is OP.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Demo, Ghostface and Legion, they are the only killers I feel I have truly mastered

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

It was Nurse, for me

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

I love spirit and freddy, the make me feel powerful, even against the best teams.

I have been getting into Doc recently as well because he frustrates me to play so I wanted to learn him better to counter.

The others I play for fun, legion and clown but I don't feel as powerful.

• ImLeslieKetamine
    ImLeslieKetamine Member Posts: 119
    Options

Oni is so satisfying, especially against a team that plows through gens and then just gets dunked on by one use of your power.

Extremely satisfying.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Wraith. I dominate with him. It has to be a tryhard 4 man swf or you're toast.

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636
    Options

Definitely Ghostface or Legion. The amount of 4k's I've gotten with them is actually insane

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,779
    Options

Michael Myers. I am pretty good at making survivors believe in the boogeyman.

• BubbaSawyerMeats
    BubbaSawyerMeats Member Posts: 108
    Options

bubba with nemesis and play with your food. its really fun for me to run them down.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

Hag, mained her since I started playing the game.

• jus_Ignant
    jus_Ignant Member Posts: 124
    Options

Myers, besides growing up watching the movies, his playstyle is my favorite. Coming out of the shadows, causing jump scares.

Until I get bored and do a huge TR build.

Bubba would be my 2nd favorite. What's better than wearing someone else's face for a bit?

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    Options

Huntress, GhostFace & Freddy.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

Pig. I always feel I've got a chance with her. I play a lot of different killers, but with them its very hit or miss. With her, I have more confidence. Got her for Surveillance, stuck with her cause it just feels right.

• Mo4ntus
    Mo4ntus Member Posts: 416
    Options

Piggy or legion it kinda depends on if people fall for my mind games that day

• Maníaco_da_garrafa
    Maníaco_da_garrafa Member Posts: 144
    Options

Clown.

• Plaquer
    Plaquer Member Posts: 197
    Options

Oni, the idea of using my ears and moving blind at super high speeds makes him super satisfying, especially when you catch someone around a loop they never thought you could get them around

• Shin_Vertigo
    Shin_Vertigo Member Posts: 10
    Options

For me it's probably either Doc or Trapper. I don't play killer a lot, but I've tried most of them out and I just feel the most comfortable with those two. I also play a bit of Ghost Face, Plague, and Miers, but I don't really expect to do super well with them unless I get lucky. Doc is just amazing at finding people, and Trapper has some pretty solid pressure that he can put on, especially near the end.

• jokerdude23_
    jokerdude23_ Member Posts: 102
    Options

Ghostface, I 4k with him consistently and I've always found him quite fun, I was a myers main from around his release to GF's release, and for some reason when I go back to playing myers after GF, I can't ever do as good as I used to, but he's still fun so I consider myers one of those killers for me as well, I wanna learn billy better too cause he's fun and powerful

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,007
    Options

Even though I’m a Legion main, there are some (a lot) of things that just don’t make sense about Frenzy. So the killer that clicks perfectly with me is probably Spirit or Trapper.

• yutycorn
    yutycorn Member Posts: 246
    Options

Hag is my girl. I go to her when other games make me wanna get off and take a break. I picked her up, learned her, and have played her since I started.

I play mostly; billy, hag, wraith, plague, spirit, trapper and every now and then I'll do legion. But hag was my girl when I first started and she'll be my girl when I finish.

• Huntar
    Huntar Member Posts: 848
    Options

Used to be Freddy, since he was fun to just go in and pester people with. These days... Well, nobody gives the same experience, but probably the closest experience is Myers or GF. It's nice managing your TR and getting the drop on survivors who haven't noticed you, and I seem to be pretty decent at it.

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    Options

I started the game playing the spirit because I loved her character design and felt really bad for her, now I can do pretty well with her. For killers that I was good at from the start, I would say the new doctor and the one time I played Freddy with a splinter. I have promised to myself to never subject survivors or myself to the boredom that is Freddy ever again, but he was really easy. Doctor was fun though, I liked using the shock and getting hits with it was really satisfying.

• Stornt
    Stornt Member Posts: 145
    Options

Legion and Deathslinger, they just clicked for me!

• Nescau
    Nescau Member Posts: 51
    Options

Old Legion. :'(

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780
    Options

Pig and Huntress kinda. I play killer very sporadically though, kinda makes it harder to keep that understanding.

• OrangeJack
    OrangeJack Member Posts: 464
    Options

Nurse, although I haven't played her in a while so now I'm bad at her again.

My best games against people who actually know how to play survivor were with her.

• Okoru
    Okoru Member Posts: 144
    Options

Ghost Face definitely. Sometimes I just want to be flat out aggressive and run Oni too. Both are lots of fun.

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698
    Options

Clown before I got Thompson house against red ranks. They made me look like a clown 🤡.

Now I play pig because she’s more viable than Clown and the ambush can be a lot of fun.

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578
    Options

I'm really bad with killers, but I run Michael Myers because of the silence/stealth element.

I've played way too much Metal Gear and Splinter Cell...

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351
    Options

Legion, Doctor (even the old one), and sometimes Spirit seem to fit me like a handmade glove. I've only played Oni a few times, but he fits me like a wood chipper so far. I'll never forget lunging in his power and hitting consoles in the lab that were below my field of view. That experience shattered me.

• WiredGamerOni
    WiredGamerOni Member Posts: 85
    Options

WHERE ARE (Most) OF THE FREDDY’S AT????????

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Pig. Snuffling after dem survivors like truffles!

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

Bubba because he is sloppy and derpy and if he doesn't catch you he can just swing his chainsaw around

• Whiskers93
    Whiskers93 Member Posts: 95
    Options

Legion. I didnt play him before the nerfs so I dont know exactly what he was like to play before but I play him really well (consistently 2k to 4k against red ranks) and he/she is just fun to play.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
    Options

My sweet sweet doctor, he is so satisfying to play and I love his giggle xd

• yakul1nausicaa
    yakul1nausicaa Member Posts: 128
    Options

For me, it's the hag. I feel so at ease with her, also i know i have at least a fighting chance against good swf teams when playing her.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,288
    Options

Huntress.

It's the killer I'm the best at, and I like to believe I'm at least decently above average at her with all the time I've put into her by now. Love both playing her and playing against her.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

Spirit

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

Trapper

sucks that i am leveling others atm and he is running out of bag add ons :/

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 534
    Options

Demo and Oni.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

I only just recently started playing Trapper, and it’s just so comfortable! The satisfying snap! Smug contentment with well-places traps. The movement speed! It’s just enjoyable. (Now for the record, I play casually, not competitively, so there’s that. Pips mean nothing to me!)

• Kwikwitted
    Kwikwitted Member Posts: 641
    Options

The first killer I ever "got" was Hillbilly, not the biggest AHA! moment to be sure, but once I realized how strong map pressure is the light bulb clicked pretty quickly.

The second killer I ever "got" was Legion, I started playing him after he got nerfed from his toxic first iteration so I've always played him with the penalty for missing during frenzy along with his other issues, but I just seem to understand how to get the most out of frenzy to slow the game down to compensate for his laughable ability to actually down survivors due to being M1 reliant. He's definitely the one I got that I enjoy the most as people often underestimate him.

The third killer I ever "got" was new Freddy, which really isn't hard to understand, once you understand how to use his teleports to pressure the map and bait survivors into leaving gens the rest comes pretty quickly.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

Billy: I know how to curve so I'm really confident on hitting survivors with my chainsaw

• Dahliasdollie
    Dahliasdollie Member Posts: 46
    Options

Nurse, I play on xbox one btw. I just feel comfortable on nurse for some reason, minus all the bugs of course

• hex_genrush
    hex_genrush Member Posts: 736
    Options

Nurse, every time a get a 4k I look back at how much I’ve grown