Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Perk/Ruin Buff - Door regression

If ruin is still up (or make a new perk) the progress of doors that aren't being opened will regress at a X%.

Comments

• Trollthem
    Trollthem Member Posts: 186
    edited March 2020

Not on ruin cuz ruin cant even stay 30 seconds in the game i really dont see ruin standing up after 5 gens and i dont wan't to waste my time protecting a totem and on a new perk i don't know it seems pretty light

• PureHostility
    PureHostility Member Posts: 708
    edited March 2020

It should be by a default, would remove the silly 99% of the gates and give EGC more sense of urgency rather than "EGC triggered = survivors are tbagging at the gate for the next 2 minutes"

Personally, I think it should regress 1 second of progress per second if not used by a survivor. So if a gate is 99%, it will regress back to 0% in 15 seconds.

If someone is worries so much by the poor survivors getting short end of the stick, lower it to 0.5 sec of charge per second elapsed, thus 30 seconds from 99%.

Other than that, survivors can be become Door slaves, where they keep the progress on 99% by not participating in o going rescuing and stuff, as they babysit the lever from degressing.

It should be a good change to the current end game dictated mostly by just one side.

• XRuecian
    XRuecian Member Posts: 118
    edited March 2020

I agree it should start regressing by default. You shouldn't need a perk for this. The only reason that survivors 99% it is to basically 'OPEN' the gate, but without activating the end game collapse. This is exploiting an oversight by the developers. The developers basically wanted the game to end once the gates are open, one way or another. But the survivors have found a way to open the gate (basically) without having to deal with the timer. If the survivors want the gate to be open and ready to leave, they need to actually open it, the way it was intended.

It would have to regress slower than time it takes to progress. Otherwise, some killers would be able to infinite patrol two gates and literally never allow it to be opened. Perhaps 15 seconds to open, 30-45 seconds to regress. Or perhaps it will only regress back to 33% and stop there.

• Maxi605
    Maxi605 Member Posts: 145

The only reason i said a perk for it is because i don't see the devs actually doing it by default, it would be the best next thing.