A NOED Nerf That I Think Could Work In Favor of Both Sides, Possibly.

Options

I recently thought of how many people are using NOED since the Ruin rework and have been thinking what would happen if NOED actually ends up getting nerfed, if not reworked all together. This is what I came up with, NOED exposes all but your obsession, (basically the opposite of rancor without the availability to Mori), so there is some counter play to a camping NOED killer besides frantically looking for the totem when you might not ever find it; As well as it only increasing speed outside of chase, it's ridiculous how annoying it is to get one shot after a really long chase because he not only has bloodlust but the speed from NOED as well. Whether or not it should stay as a Hex totem with this or not would be up to the Devs and all of their testing and whatnot, but this is what I came up with after a good bit of thinking. This is also coming from someone who plays a good deal of both survivor and killer, and a killer who has never, and will never run NOED for as long as I can help it (Also a survivor who runs non-meta perks as long as I am able to and have other perks available).

Comments

• DrakeKiller101
    DrakeKiller101 Member Posts: 26
    Options

Just FYI by the way, this is only in the instance NOED does actually end up getting nerfed or reworked. This is only a suggestion and by no means saying that this is how NOED "NEEDS" to be changes. This is only what I thought of after a good deal of thinking about how NOED "could" be changed.