Prestige change

Options

If you want to have every Character P3 like I do it's a real pain with the amount of Perks you need to have.

What I think should be done about Prestige to lessen the Grind is this:

• With no Prestige at all every perk will start at Tier 1 like they do now.
  • With Prestige 1 the Perks will still start at Tier 1.
  • With Prestige 2 the Perks will start at Tier 2.
  • And with Prestige 3 every Perk will Start already at Tier 3.

This will make reaching Prestige 3 less of a pain with the amount of Perks we have in this game.

What do you think?

Comments

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,389
    Options

I mean this would fix the grind alittle bit or like me and others requested giving more bp.

• XRuecian
    XRuecian Member Posts: 118
    Options

A lot of players would be against this, especially in some niche cases. There are a few perks, not many, but a few, where you might want to keep your perks at a lower rank for specific reasons. Discordance, for example is arguably more useful at Tier 1 than it is at Tier 3. Or if you play doctor you might want to use Whispers at T1 instead of T3 when using a large terror radius build, that way you can use it to know when someone is inside your radius more precisely.

I have been wondering for a while now why they haven't made an option for you to choose what tier you want to use with a perk. If they did that, then i would have no problems with this suggestion.

I feel like prestiging isn't really worth much. You get a cosmetic, but with how many cosmetics you can unlock with iri shards nowadays, that doesn't even have much value. They should find a way to make prestiging more meaningful in some way. You supposedly get a higher chance of getting rarer addons and offerings when you prestige, but i have heard that data shows it doesn't really help as much as they claim it should.