The tome isn't enough for the rift and is punishing

JimTheOrc
JimTheOrc Member Posts: 20
edited March 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I have finished every challenge that's possible for the perks/players that i own leaving me with 20 unobtainable yet i'm still at tier 50/70. 1 game give me around 2 rift fragments? and you need 10 to tier up? that's 5 games for 1 tier.

The battle pass progression should be a lot faster, and doesn't encourage purchasing premium at all, keeping the tomes perk/survivor/killer specific punishes progression on the battle pass even more, perhaps give the perk temporarily while the challenge is active.

Comments

• XRuecian
    XRuecian Member Posts: 118

When i first started in the tome i felt like it was great. I got to level 25 in the rift in no time, and i thought it was going to be easy. But then it started to get slower and slower, and now i don't think i can make it to 70 at all. Chapter 3 especially feels bad because the challenges in there take way longer to complete but don't really give much more rift shards to compensate. Especially annoying that like 25% of the challenges i can't do because i don't own any DLC content at all.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I still think the challenges alone should give you enough progression so you reach like tier 60-65 (because those 5-10 tiers should come from actually doing these challenges)

I'm again upset they didn't fix it and won't buy next pass unless i know i'm high enough. (and again i finished on tier 55 wow)

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Currently tier 70 with 2 challenges left. Yet to buy a tier. I've definitely racked up more game time this rift so that may suggest why.

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589

It was enough for me.

• XRuecian
    XRuecian Member Posts: 118

It's possible that i could get there by just grinding out game after game. But lately with the matchmaking problem i can't get myself to play that much. I don't have the premium rift pass, though. And luckily the majority of the good basic rift rewards are given early on.