Legion Addon Rework

AhoyWolf
AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,099
edited April 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Most of the Legion's addons are terrible and not fun to use, I will try to fix some of these addons.

• A Status Effect applies when hitting a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy. (Removed the Killer Instinct requirement)

• Reduces Feral Frenzy recovery time by 3/5 seconds. (From 2/3.5 seconds)

• Increases Feral Frenzy duration by 1/2/3 seconds. (From 1/1.5/2.5 seconds)

• Removed the current effect.
  • Decreases Terror Radius while not in Feral Frenzy by 4/6/8 meters.
  • Increases Terror Radius while in Feral Frenzy by 4/6/8 meters.

• Decreases cool-down of Feral Frenzy by 0.5/0.75/1 seconds. (From 0.2/0.4/0.6 seconds)
  • Does not stack.

• Increases Survivors' mending time by (1) 2/3 seconds. (From 1.5/2.5 seconds)

• Survivors will bleed-out 3x faster.
  • After Feral Frenzy ends the Killer Instinct will still be active for 6 seconds.

• Increases Feral Frenzy movement speed by 20%.

• With the current effect, the Killer Instinct Notification will increase/decrease in size, depending on how far the Survivors are.

• With the current effect, the Legion can now see Generator Auras while the Killer Instinct is active. (Even tho I think that's a bug with the current Legion)

What do you think?

Post edited by AhoyWolf on

Comments

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

As a Julie main, I agree with a lot of the upper ones, except I think the cooldown for frenzy after use should be lessened to 3 seconds.

I don't think Nasty Blade needs the nerf though.

The rulers are only good because the base recharge is horrendous.

Stab Wounds study should make it so running no longer stops the bleed out timer.

Franks Mixtape should be fine (need to test it to see if that's good.

Fuming Mixtape... I assume you mean all auras? (Not being able to see gen auras is a part of the kit.) I would rather it allow legion to frenzy for an indefinite amount of time, then have a heftier cooldown.

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

I mean, an addon rework isn’t going to stop Legion from being a horrendously unfunny meme of a Killer, but... it’s a start, I guess.

• AhoyWolf

I meant this addon rework without any basekit changes to the current Legion, I will be making another discussion about what basekit changes I would give them.

I don't think Stab Wound Study should make the DW timer go down while running, that was the problem with the Old Legion if I'm correct, and I don't want that exploit back.

I meant Gen Auras, I think @Almo said in one discussion that not seeing gen auras is a bug I think.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

But it could then stop at 10% of the bar left then?

Fuming as it is now is supposed to see gen auras, but it could be way better if it was my suggestion, though. Wraith gets more use out of his equivalent because he doesn't have a cooldown and a timer on his invis.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Everything is honestly great, the only problem is that developers seem to think that the Legion is fine, because all they care about are the stats, and not the actual gameplay experience playing as the killer.

• AWildLuke
    AWildLuke Member Posts: 22

I actually really like all of these ideas, specially the terror radius one

• Szarman
    Szarman Member Posts: 247

And that's a good idea

• Szarman
    Szarman Member Posts: 247

Hi. I want to make my own The Legion buff idea. I really like your addons but i want to change them slightly. Can i use your work? I will of course add you as a creator of them :)

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

I would love the Killer Instinct scale and TR decrease addons.

Not sure why the greed blade got nerfed in your changes :P

Aura reading Killer Instinct might be too strong, but taking into account that you don't have an audio cue anymore and lockers / distortion counter it, it might be fair. At least to think about

I always thought about that the Pins should be like that, but due to synergy with Thana slowdown build I think at least the broken one needs to keep the condition. Although you might need to think about how it works with the aura reading addon then.

They removed the increased speed and nerfed cooldown for a reason, pretty sure these changes will not be reverted.

Bleedout still useless

I meant Gen Auras, I think @Almo said in one discussion that not seeing gen auras is a bug I think.

WHAAAAAAAAT?! I would be a Legion main again! Seeing KI stacked on gens and totems?!

• AhoyWolf
    edited April 2020

I never said anything about aura reading. If you mean that Iridescent Button change, that is just the KI bubble increasing / decreasing in size, depends on how far the Survivors are.

They removed the speed because people complained, they decreased it from 132% to 125% and then increased it to 130%. Also I think the cooldown should be shortened to 15 seconds again, sorry but 20 seconds on a non lethal power that can only annoy and injure people is a little bit too much I think, also you lose 50% of your power gauge when hitting someone with a basic m1. xd

The Bleed out addon is still useless, I will try to come up with something better. :)

In one discussion poeple were talking about Legion not seeing gen auras while KI is active, then @Almo came and said that this is probably a bug.

Just a note, I made these changes without any base kit changes in mind, I will be making another Legion threat soon with some small buffs and QoL changes. :)

EDIT: I now realized after I updated some of the addons what you meant by the aura reading, I forgot to type in the Fuming Mixtape change the Generator Auras, sorry.

Post edited by AhoyWolf on