Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can't Load into Killer Games!

crazygirl
crazygirl Member Posts: 20
edited March 2020 in Ask the Community

Hey, I am new to this forum and decided to join as I have been struggling for a long while now not been able to play Killer. So I am an Xbox One DBD player and the only time I could play killer is when dedicated servers was activated. Now they have been deactivated I cannot play killer I really want to.

Don't get me wrong I love playing survivor but I want to be able to play both. Maybe its my Internet I am not sure but its only with DBD I have problems with. I am in the UK and my broadband is with TalkTalk not sure if anyone else in UK as had problems.

Anyway please if anyone as any feedback or useful information to share then please do.

Also, Stay Safe and hope you are all well fellow DBD players!

EDIT: Sorry I should also explain what the problem does, it allows me to setup a killer lobby but after ready up goes to loading screen. Now this is where the problem is, every time it gets to 95% loading it freezes and puts me to main menu. This does this everytime and I so wanted to play spirit :(

Best Answer

Answers