New Survivor Gameplay Features Suggestions | Holes In The Walls, Gunpowder Tracks

AqviK
AqviK Member Posts: 21
edited April 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
Recently, For The killers was added a new gameplay opportunity, but the survivors were not added anything new, which is sad. So, I would to suggest a couple of ideas for developers to add new gameplay features to survivors.

1: hole in the wall

it will look something like this:

(I am such a professional artist lmao)

Its gameplay feature is that Survivors can crawl through this hole, however you cannot slip through holes fast.
The killer cannot interact with holes in the walls same as survivors can't interact with breakable walls. These holes can be used to prevent the killer from seeing you / not noticeably escaping from the killer.
The hole is blocked if the survivor crawled through it more than 2 times in a row during the chase.
The killer can grab a Survivor who crawls through a hole, the crawl speed is 5 Seconds.

approximate locations: (schematic view)

1:

In this case, this location is quite save because if you manage to crawl through the hole, the Killer will have to spend a little time breaking the wall or climbing through the window.

2:

In this location you can hide pretty well. If the killer goes to the point A then you can have time to quietly crawl through the hole.

2: gunpowder tracks

These paths will be wall to wall. You can ignite these paths, if you ignite it, then it will burn with big fire, thereby blocking the passage for both the killer and yourself. To ignite these tracks you need to turn on the flashlight and direct its beam to the track, thereby, it will light up almost instantly. The track will burn for 20 seconds. As soon as the track stops burning, the passage becomes free and a gunpowder path disappears until the end of the match. If you ignite a track and the Killer stands on it, you will stun him for 3 seconds
These tracks will be in several places on the map and they look something like this: (schematic view)

1:

In this case, we have a not very save location, however if the survivor has a good reaction, he will block the Killer from the right side and will be able to escape

2:

This location will make the Killer choose: break the wall or bypass it.

So, that's all
These gameplay features will diversify the game for the survivor and make it more interesting in terms of stealth and running
Post edited by AqviK on

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,099

How long does it take to crawl under that hole? It looks very exploitable to me, and can the Killer grab Survivors from those holes?

• AqviK
    AqviK Member Posts: 21
    edited April 2020

If I was a developer, I would make the survivor crawl through the hole after 5 seconds (given how the survivor lays on the ground, crawls and gets up again).

For balance, it would be logical to make the Killer be able to grab the survivors while they crawl

Post edited by AqviK on