The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Emblem system

Right so I do not understand how I managed to doublepipped because i shouldn't have? In that game all I did was loop the killer around for 5 gens. I didn't touch a single gen, not even for 0.1 second, I didn't cleanse any totems. I flashlight saved 1 teammate and since I was the only one being chased they didnt get injured resulting in no healing other teammates? And apparently I almost got an iridescent altruistic emblem for flashlight saving ONE teammate ONE time only.

What is this?

Comments

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    edited April 2020

The evader emblem is self-explanatory in your case. Same for the unbroken. You get lightbringer points if gens are repaired while you're being chased and iirc it's the same for totem cleansing. The benevolent emblem is the unclear one in your case here. Try to think if something else happened that you might have overlooked.

• B3llee
    B3llee Member Posts: 26

No one got hooked and the guy that I saved ran off being healed by someone else so I am very confused