Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Singeplayer

I mean, come on. Now you have an AI so you just can get us an basic Singeplayer. Even if its just to Practice Nurse blinks, instead of getting ######### in a normal Game, or needing another Friend.

Comments

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

A practice ring against bots would be amazing.

• KiriOkami
    KiriOkami Member Posts: 8

"Sandbox" really sounds like a good idea to me aswell. You could Learn certain things as Killer and as Survivor and get yourself Comfy with certain things. Id like to Train Nurse Blinks, and Flashlight saves, and having a Sandbox to do exactly that would be amazing.

• aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55

i agree with that ,There is two things for every game that make that game playable forever ,first is singleplayer or bot match , second is lan multiplayer , i dont really want this two to be missing in the game ,bots are great ,but lan play with friends is somthing much more than that , bot might cost some money for the company ,but even if they're not gonna add it to the game ,at least they should add LAN play

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

Instead of this as a new game mode they could just add the option to add bots in Kill your friends.

That way no blood points are earned/farmed

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@DarkSide1305 said:
    I mean, come on. Now you have an AI so you just can get us an basic Singeplayer. Even if its just to Practice Nurse blinks, instead of getting ######### in a normal Game, or needing another Friend.

Just make it possible to start KYF alone, we dont need an AI for that

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

@DarkSide1305 said:

What if you create a smurf account to learn a new killer? Just resist the urge to destroy new survivors.